Canonn

Originally drawn together from the four corners of inhabited space to investigate the Unknown Artefacts, the Canonn consists of commanders from all professions, all allegiances, and all walks of life. One common goal unites them: to seek the truth behind the galaxy's mysteries at any cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Todays Influence report
Varati
The Canonn 78.2% up 3.3%, Expansion, Boom recovering
Varati Independent Union 6.4% down 1.0%, Boom, Civil war pending
Varati Blue Public Limited 6.5% down 1.0%, Civil war pending
Varati Ring 5.1% down 0.8%,
Labour of Varati 3.8% down 0.5%,
COL 285 Sector ix-t d3-43
The Canonn 45.4% up 0.6%, Expansion, Boom recovering
Varati Independent Union 2.6% no change, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 34.4% down 0.5%,
Varati Ring 9.1% up 0.1%, Civil war pending
Labour of Varati 9.1% down 0.1%, Civil war pending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati
In IX-T Varati Ring has won their war unfortunately they seem to have immediately gone to civil war pending
Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union by completing VIU missions, handing in VIU bounties and exploration data as well as trading at Remec Point,
Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
Also avoid killing VIU NPCs
Col 285 sector IX-T d3-43
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Last edited:
Todays Influence report
Varati
The Canonn 78.4% up 0.2%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 7.1% up 0.7%, Civil war, Boom recovering
Varati Blue Public Limited 5.8% down 0.7%, Civil war
Varati Ring 5.3% up 0.2%,
Labour of Varati 3.4% down 0.4%,
COL 285 Sector ix-t d3-43
The Canonn 45.7% up 0.3%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 2.6% no change, Boom recovering
Varati Blue Public Limited 32.7% down 1.7%,
Varati Ring 9.9% up 0.8%, Civil war pending
Labour of Varati 9.1% up 0.1%, Civil war pending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati, they are now at war with VBPL so only fighting for VIU in Combat Zones will help
In IX-T Varati Ring is once again going to go to war so slight change for the next few days as we might as well try and capture kagan vision by backing Varati Blue Public Limited
a swing of +6% VBPL, -6% Canonn is all we need, hopefully VBPL will no longer be at war in Varati by the time we achieve this
Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union by backing them in Combat Zones and completing combat missions
Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
Col 285 sector IX-T d3-43
Back Varati Blue Public limited by completing VBPL missions, handing in VBPL bounties, exploration data and trading at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Last edited:
So I have a question, Ive been looking into getting into a group because after 1500 hours this game does get a little lonely playing lone wolf. Thought about starting my own group up but havent managed to run into a lot of people over the year. Either way I admire the scientific basis of cannon since my roleplaying background is exobiology with a major intrest in planetary nebule and even made a home system on the edge of the bubble at darwin orbital. With all that said I have strong feelings against the mining of barnacles both role playing as an exobiologist that doesnt want the harmed and as my personal opinion that we should have better scientific game play or be able to abuse the solo/open mode.

Sorry for the long winded intro but with all that my question is being against barnacles so much should I consider joining. I applaude and in no way look down on the efforts of all those whom have done such a great job discovering secrets, only some of the methods used.

The Canonn needs more barnacle advocates, they seem horribly persecuted (as do their UA brethren), also they seem unable to speak up for themselves. :(

I almost feel like a "barnacle representative" who can speak on their behalf should be an official role within the Canonn.

Last edited:
If there is a sub cannon group conducting NDI (non destructive inspection) tests only I would be very much intrested. It would be nice to know some people are looking to preserve barnacles

The Canonn needs more barnacle advocates, they seem horribly persecuted (as do their UA brethren), also they seem unable to speak up for themselves. :(

I almost feel like a "barnacle representative" who can speak on their behalf should be an official role within the Canonn.

Barnacle Ambassador, cmdr has to live at barnacle site ;)

If there is a sub cannon group conducting NDI (non destructive inspection) tests only I would be very much interested. It would be nice to know some people are looking to preserve barnacles

The Canonn always space for a new scientific department :)
As a group we generally promote the responsible harvest of barnacles for scientific purposes only
A few members have slightly more radical views, but I'm sure you'll find many agree with your stance
I'll put in an order for vegan biscuits in preparation ........ :D

Last edited:
If there is a sub cannon group conducting NDI (non destructive inspection) tests only I would be very much intrested. It would be nice to know some people are looking to preserve barnacles

Not a group as I know of but some of us do not damage barnacles, and an experiment is ongoing to plant them as well, the last one caused some damage to release the fruit. I'm not judging but I think and hope that a non destructive approach would be rewarding in the long run.

Last edited:
Top Bottom