Canonn

If there is a sub cannon group conducting NDI (non destructive inspection) tests only I would be very much intrested. It would be nice to know some people are looking to preserve barnacles

I'm sure there are some Canonn members who feel the same way. A "preservationist" sub group would be a nice counterpoint to Huros' Lab 69 "shoot them on sight" sub group.

Varati I am in you! As is a nice wodge of exploration data with some firsts. Might take some anger out and spend my earnings on some of your missions tomorrow.

I think non-interference barnacle research seems a good idea, I think the meta-alloys thing is to keep us paying attention and looking. I have a firm (wild/raving) theory about the pattern and a place to go so will be trekking off to distant shores soon enough and keeping an eye on the research here.

Yesterdays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 79.3% up 0.9%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 7.2% up 0.1%, Civil war, Boom recovering
Varati Blue Public Limited 5.7% down 0.1%, Civil war
Varati Ring 4.6% down 0.7%,
Labour of Varati 3.1% down 0.2%,
COL 285 Sector ix-t d3-43
The Canonn 46.8% up 1.1%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 2.3% down 0.3%, Boom recovering
Varati Blue Public Limited 33.4% up 0.7%,
Varati Ring 9.3% down 0.6%, Civil war pending
Labour of Varati 8.2% down 0.9%, Civil war pending

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 80.0% up 0.7%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 7.2% no change, Civil war, Boom recovering
Varati Blue Public Limited 5.7% no change, Civil war
Varati Ring 4.0% down 0.6%,
Labour of Varati 3.1% no change,
The Canonn 49.3% up 2.5%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 2.1% down 0.2%, Boom recovering
Varati Blue Public Limited 31.1% down 2.3%,
Varati Ring 9.0% down 0.3%, Civil war
Labour of Varati 8.5% up 0.3%, Civil war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati, they are now at war with VBPL so only fighting for VIU in Combat Zones will help
In IX-T Keep Backing Varati Blue Public Limited not the Canonn, influence went the wrong way today
Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union by backing them in Combat Zones and completing combat missions
Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
Col 285 sector IX-T d3-43
Back Varati Blue Public limited by completing VBPL missions, handing in VBPL bounties, exploration data and trading at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

I'm sure there are some Canonn members who feel the same way. A "preservationist" sub group would be a nice counterpoint to Huros' Lab 69 "shoot them on sight" sub group.

Agreed. I always had my reservations about shooting at barnacles, but on the visual evidence, I cautiously accepted it was doing no harm. However, since the publication of the Palin article that states the barnacles are destroyed in the harvesting process (contrary to in - game mechanics), I will no longer shoot at them (not that I did much of that beforehand anyway).

Last edited:
source: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=101801&page=140&p=3753021#post3753021

Mission: Full galactic circumnavigation, maintaining a distance of 26,000 light-years from Sagittarius A* the whole way round.

CMDR Name: Canonn
Ship: Anaconda
Build: http://www.edshipyard.com/#/L=706,,2-3I8S9Y8S2CD88I,53c0PA0PA0PA5GQ5GQ5GQ0727Q42jw2UI
Time: 24 days
Distance: 154,463 light-years
Systems: 4,500 or more
Earth likes: 33
Water worlds: countless
Hull: 97%
Power plant: 98%
Life support: 7 minutes 21 seconds left
Integrity: 0%
PaintworK: 0%
3x size 6, class A, AMFU: 81% Ammo left
Thargoids: 0

STATUS... COMPLETE

Last edited:
Mission: Full galactic circumnavigation, maintaining a distance of 26,000 light-years from Sagittarius A* the whole way round.

Build: http://www.edshipyard.com/#/L=706,,2-3I8S9Y8S2CD88I,53c0PA0PA0PA5GQ5GQ5GQ0727Q42jw2UI

STATUS... COMPLETE

Excellent. Will you be submitting the ELWs to CMDR Marx's list?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=168287

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 81.2% up 1.2%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 7.2% no change, Civil war,
Varati Blue Public Limited 5.7% no change, Civil war
Varati Ring 3.3% down 0.7%,
Labour of Varati 2.6% down 0.5%,
The Canonn 50.1% up 0.8%, Expansion, Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 1.9% down 0.2%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 30.5% down 0.6%,
Varati Ring 9.0% no change, Civil war
Labour of Varati 8.5% no change, Civil war

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Combat Zones throughout Varati
In IX-T Keep Backing Varati Blue Public Limited not the Canonn, influence still going the wrong way
Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union by backing them in Combat Zones and completing combat missions
Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
Back Varati Blue Public limited by completing VBPL missions, handing in VBPL bounties, exploration data and trading at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

At the risk of sounding like a terrible newb for those of us not au fait with the BGS why does it appear you're asking us to work against Canonn?!?

At the risk of sounding like a terrible newb for those of us not au fait with the BGS why does it appear you're asking us to work against Canonn?!?

yeah it is very confusing, generally to start a war and capture stations and systems influence between minor factions has to equalise. This means you sometimes have to back a rival faction to get them to attack you.
In IX-T we are currently trying to capture the ground base Kagan Vision which is owned by VBPL, as they have less influence then us so we need to raise theirs and drop ours until our influence is equal and a war kicks off.
Just a quick and basic explanation it can get more complicated sometimes ;)

source: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=101801&page=140&p=3753021#post3753021

STATUS... COMPLETE

Amazing! [wacko][up]:D

Last edited:
Strange to have the most influence but not be in charge - I tried to be more helpful yesterday!

Going exploring in a buggy from KV wasn't a good idea though, much time wasted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Canonn/ is now open to public posting :D

I've just finished uploading 231 posts including nearly 200 GalNet articles that relate to all things tinfoil, Key moments and breakthroughs, as well as some awesome player made content.
If you're looking for a place to share links, look no further. Whether you want to share google sheets, images, or theories, anything can be posted and searched for very easily.
Remember that reddit is a link sharing site, and in no way replaces forums or real websites. The purpose of reddit is to archive important links and offer a comments section to discuss the content of said link.
The reddit is fully searchable. You can search for titles, search for keywords in comments, and keywords in articles as well.

If there are any reddit savy CMDRs in the Canonn I am looking for moderators!

Let's say you have a theory and you post it here. You can archive a link to your post and save it for later when this thread is full. You'll still be able to comment on your post on our reddit.
Same goes for images. Anything you want to post and maintain an open discussion for, feel free. Google sheets can be shared with a human readable link if you post them to reddit as well.
I know some Canonn members despise reddit (and for good reason) but we have complete control over our Reddit! No hoaxes, no trolls. If you would like to see any changes I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

If anyone has any questions, I'm here to help.

Last edited:
Also, anything posted on reddit will get posted to our #news channel on Discord. The process is not yet automated, but if you want something entered into the #news channel just post it on reddit and I'll put it up there when i get a chance :D

finally!
09egVoV.png

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 84.2% up 0.7%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 7.8% no change, Civil war
Varati Blue Public Limited 5.1% no change, Civil war
Varati Ring 1.7% down 0.4%,
Labour of Varati 1.2% down 0.3%,
The Canonn 52.1% up 2.9%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 4.5% down 0.4%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 25.9 down 2.5%,
Varati Ring 7.4% no change, Civil war
Labour of Varati 10.1% no change, Civil war

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Combat Zones throughout Varati
In IX-T start backing the Canonn again as we're not having any success raising Varati Blue Public Limited.

Current orders are:
Varati
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained from killing npc's and kill warrant needed to collect bounties
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 84.9% up 1.9%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 7.4% down 1.0%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 4.9% down 0.6%,
Varati Ring 1.2% down 0.1%,
Labour of Varati 1.6% down 0.2%,
The Canonn 56.7% up 1.4%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 3.6% down 0.2%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 22.2 down 1.2%,
Varati Ring 7.4% no change, Civil war
Labour of Varati 10.1% no change, Civil war

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati, they are no longer at war so normal activites once again contribute to influence so have been added to orders
In IX-T keep backing the Canonn we're getting close to contesting for system control.

Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union completing VIU missions, handing in VIU bounties, exploration data and trading at Remec point
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is currently anarchy so no bounties gained from killing npc's and kill warrant needed to collect bounties
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Top Bottom