Varati Ring 1.0% no change,
Labour of Varati 1.3% down 0.1%,
COL 285 Sector ix-t d3-43
The Canonn 58.6% up 3.5%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 2.8% down 0.4%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 21.1 down 3.1%,
Varati Ring 7.4% no change, Civil war
Labour of Varati 10.1% no change, Civil war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati not the Canonn
In IX-T keep backing the Canonn, we're getting close to contesting for system control. Looks like Labour of Varati have won their war against Varati Ring and have taken control IX-T, as long as LoV don't go to war again we should contest the system once our influence reaches 60-65%
Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union completing VIU missions, handing in VIU bounties, exploration data and trading at Remec point
Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
Col 285 sector IX-T d3-43
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is no longer anarchy so bounties will now be incurred for killing clean npc's
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Last edited:
only for now I hope
we will stay in a boom expansion cycle as long as Canonn stays above 75% in Varati

Actually Jane from CI was saying they've expanded into systems with no stations (space or ground) at all. I'll have to find the posts, but it sounded very odd indeed

Last edited:
Actually Jane from CI was saying they've expanded into systems with no stations (space or ground) at all. I'll have to find the posts, but it sounded very odd indeed

There are systems with populations and no factions. I assume this is because ground bases will be added to them atmospheric flight is enabled. I've seen populated systems with earth likes and no stations or bases. Makes me wonder if they have added all the populated systems there ever will be, and are just now adding stations. Who knows, though.

There are systems with populations and no factions. I assume this is because ground bases will be added to them atmospheric flight is enabled. I've seen populated systems with earth likes and no stations or bases. Makes me wonder if they have added all the populated systems there ever will be, and are just now adding stations. Who knows, though.

I wonder if IX-T was populated before it gained ground stations in Horizons.

So I have an important question. :D

When is Canonn going to organize a player event so epic that we will finally get our own logo on a decal like the one issued to Distant Worlds people who made it 65,279 LY to Beagle Point?

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 88.9% down 0.6%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 4.1% down 0.3%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 3.6% up 0.1%,
Labour of Varati 2.4% up 0.8%,
The Canonn 63.0% up 5.6%, Boom, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 3.2% up 0.2%,
Varati Blue Public Limited 20.6% down 0.9%,
Varati Ring 5.1% down 0.3%,
Labour of Varati 8.1% down 4.6%,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep backing Varati Independent Union in Varati not the Canonn
In IX-T keep backing the Canonn, we've now got an election pending for control of the system! :D
great work cmdrs, election should start in 3 days
Current orders are:
Varati
Back Varati Independent Union completing VIU missions, handing in VIU bounties, exploration data and trading at Remec point
Avoid trading, handing in bounties and exploration data at Canonn stations as well as completing Canonn missions
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is no longer anarchy so bounties will now be incurred for killing clean npc's
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Last edited:
So I have an important question. :D

When is Canonn going to organize a player event so epic that we will finally get our own logo on a decal like the one issued to Distant Worlds people who made it 65,279 LY to Beagle Point?

Waiting for the Thargoids ;)
First contact expedition :D

Canonn is now in an election against Labour of Varati for control of Col 285 Sector IX-T D3-43! :D
Cmdrs are needed in IX-T to help win this election by complete canonn missions and handing in canonn bounties at Kagan Vision (Horizons required), Avoid ground base attack/scan missions issued by the canonn as these reduce influence however completing LoV ground base attack/scan missions should help the canonn.
Killing LoV ships in IX-T should also help

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 78.7% down 2.1%, Expansion pending, Boom recovering
Varati Independent Union 13.1% up 1.1%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 3.6% down -0.2%, Boom
Varati Ring 1.2% up 0.2%,
Labour of Varati 3.3% up 1.0%,
The Canonn 58.0% up 1.2%, Election , Expansion pending, Boom recovering
Varati Independent Union 4.6% down 0.1%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 27.8% up 0.5%, Boom
Varati Ring 3.2% down 0.4%,
Labour of Varati 6.4% down 1.2%, Election

Great work cmdrs! canonn is up in IX-T election and we're starting finally starting to reduce the canonns influence in Varati, keep it up! :DCurrent orders are:
Varati
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions (avoid ground base attack/scan missions) and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is no longer anarchy so bounties will now be incurred for killing clean npc's
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Last edited:
Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 79.4% up 0.7%, Expansion pending, Boom recovering
Varati Independent Union 13.4% up 0.3%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 3.4% down -0.3%, Boom
Varati Ring 1.0% down 0.2%,
Labour of Varati 2.8% down 0.5%,
The Canonn 59.2% up 1.2%, Election , Expansion pending, Boom recovering
Varati Independent Union 4.2% down 0.4%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 28.5% up 0.7%, Boom
Varati Ring 2.9% down 0.3%,
Labour of Varati 5.2% down 1.2%, Election

Another great days work cmdrs! canonn is up again in IX-T election keep it up! :D
Current orders are:
Varati
Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions (avoid ground base attack/scan missions) and handing in Canonn bounties at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions, system is no longer anarchy so bounties will now be incurred for killing clean npc's
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 79.7% up 0.3%, Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 13.5% up 0.1%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 3.3% down 0.1%, Boom
Labour of Varati 2.5% down 0.3%,
The Canonn 59.7% up 0.5%, Election , Expansion pending
Varati Independent Union 3.4% down 0.8%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 29.9% up 1.4%, Boom
Varati Ring 2.3% down 0.6%,
Labour of Varati 4.7% down 0.5%, Election

The Canonn has won election in IX-T, election still show as active (know bug) but system and Phillifent point are now under canonn control :D
We can now try and capture the main port in the system Kagan Vision which is currently owned by Varati Blue Public Limited, to achieve this we must raise VBPL influence to match the canonn
Current orders are:
Varati
Back the Varati Blue Public Limited by completing VBPL missions (avoid ground base attack/scan missions), handing in VBPL bounties, exploration data, and selling with profit at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions (especially Canonn)
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

Todays influence report
Varati
The Canonn 74.6% down 5.1%, Expansion pending and Boom pending
Varati Independent Union 18.3% up 4.8%, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 2.9% down 0.4%, Boom
Labour of Varati 3.3% up 0.8%,
The Canonn 53.1% down 6.6%, Expansion pending and Boom pending, Election recovering
Varati Independent Union 3.4% no change, Boom
Varati Blue Public Limited 35.5% up 5.6%, Boom
Varati Ring 2.0% down 0.3%,
Labour of Varati 6.0% up 1.3%, Election

Great work cmdrs! :D
Canonn is now under 75% in Varati and Varati Blue Public are rapidly closing the gap in IX-T, the difference between us is now 17.6% all we need is VBPL up 8.8% and Canonn down 8.8%
Current orders are:
Varati
Back the Varati Blue Public Limited by completing VBPL missions (avoid ground base attack/scan missions), handing in VBPL bounties, exploration data, and selling with profit at Kagan Vision as well as killing ships in the system from all other factions (especially Canonn)
Good Luck Cmdrs ô7

The reddit AMA is awesome. Thought I knew everything known, but I learned some new things like how to keep track of the most recent developments without committing several hours a week to reading the main thread :)

http://canonn.science/2016/04/28/happy-canonn-day/

Favorite part was reading the evolving pet theories of Canonn head honchos. Though something was missing: the UAs themselves are a strong signal source weighing in at a mere ~1T. Whereas a normal strong signal source usually represents several gigatons of ship mass sporting several gigajoules of firepower.

This has to hint at something about the awesome power packed into these small devices, and the combined power pointing at Merope! If the architects of these devices can pack that much power into a tiny "probe" then what must their fighter class and capital ships be capable of?

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it! I thoroughly enjoyed being there, and it was great to have Derthek there with his Reddit skills and fantastic memory lol

And you're absolutely right - in the early days a few people were saying exactly this: it's that small and it's a strong signal source - that's some *serious* power.

Potentially: uh-oh!

Top Bottom