Canonn

http://canonn.science/event/flippin-fish-fantastic/
OOQLUJl.jpg

One of the "Prizes" I have a few sets of Limited Edition High Security "Tin Foil Stickers" Ermm sort of Borrowed from LAB69. Please don't tell Huros !!!!!

Last edited:
The Canonn has finally expanded beyond Varati/IX-T we now have a presence in Ix Chodharr :D \o/
Time to get back to work ! :D
Cmdrs are need to back the canonn in Ix Chodharr by completing canonn missions, handing in canonn bounties and killing ships from all other factions
Avoid doing missions and handing bounties from all other factions as well as handing in exploration data or trading at either outpost

The Canonn has finally expanded beyond Varati/IX-T we now have a presence in Ix Chodharr :D \o/
Cmdrs are need to back the canonn in Ix Chodharr by completing canonn missions, handing in canonn bounties and killing ships from all other factions
Avoid doing missions and handing bounties from all other factions as well as handing in exploration data or trading at either outpost

that is amazing news - well done!

Great! IIRC for Ix Chodharr it'll be possible to expand back into the bubble so our possibilities are now endless :D

Current Standing Orders
We are currently taking big hits to influence in Varati and IX-T due to the ongoing war in Ix Chodharr and the lack of Canonn activity in the systems, you've all buggered off to the Pleiades! :D
We need to push Canonn influence back up by about 5% in both IX-T and Varati, IX-T is priority as it will start our next expansion.
In Ix Chodharr the war against Cauan Tzu Life Solutions is all but won, there's no more influence to be gained as they are now at 1.0% and can't drop any lower. The war will hopefully end tomorrow and as we have over 60% influence we are now in a position to contest for system control, unfortunately the conflict will be blocked as IX Chodharr Dominion are currently in an election in another system. They are currently ahead but would be good to back them a bit to make sure it ends quickly.(edited)
Varati
Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence around 60% (currently 53.3%)
Orders: Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions, handing in Canonn bounties, exploration data and trading at any station
Avoid completing missions from all other factions and killing Canonn ships
Col 285 Sector IX-T D3-43
Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence above 75% (currently 71.9%)
Orders: Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions, handing in Canonn bounties, exploration data and trading at any station
Ix Chodharr
Current Goal: Win war against Cauan Tzu Life Solutions (currently 66.0 vs 1.0%)
Orders: Back the Canonn by fighting in combat zones and handing in Canonn combat bonds as well as completing Canonn combat missions
Col 285 Sector KS-T D3-124
Current Goal: Help Ix Chodharr Dominion win Election against Lumaragro Dominion (currently 19.5% vs 11.7%)
Orders: Back Ix Chodharr Dominion by completing Ix Chodharr Dominion missions, handing in Ix Chodharr Dominion bounties and killing Limaragro Dominion ships
Avoid completing Limaragro Dominion missions and handing in Limaragro Dominion bounties

Last edited:
Hi guys

I Cant be the first to think that the barnacles are "breathing" ducts for things living inside the planets right? something hibernating maybe?

Totally just put in an app here.

Figured this would be an excellent group for a crazed Adder pilot like myself with a knack for going weird places in it. That, and I want to help figure things out, whatever said things might be.

Current Standing Orders
We are currently taking big hits to influence in Varati and IX-T due to the ongoing war in Ix Chodharr and the lack of Canonn activity in the systems, you've all buggered off to the Pleiades! :D
We need to push Canonn influence back up by about 5% in both IX-T and Varati, IX-T is priority as it will start our next expansion.
In Ix Chodharr the war against Cauan Tzu Life Solutions is all but won, there's no more influence to be gained as they are now at 1.0% and can't drop any lower. The war will hopefully end tomorrow and as we have over 60% influence we are now in a position to contest for system control, unfortunately the conflict will be blocked as IX Chodharr Dominion are currently in an election in another system. They are currently ahead but would be good to back them a bit to make sure it ends quickly.(edited)
Varati
Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence around 60% (currently 53.3%)
Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence above 75% (currently 71.9%)
Ix Chodharr
Current Goal: Win war against Cauan Tzu Life Solutions (currently 66.0 vs 1.0%)
Orders: Back the Canonn by fighting in combat zones and handing in Canonn combat bonds as well as completing Canonn combat missions
Col 285 Sector KS-T D3-124
Current Goal: Help Ix Chodharr Dominion win Election against Lumaragro Dominion (currently 19.5% vs 11.7%)
Orders: Back Ix Chodharr Dominion by completing Ix Chodharr Dominion missions, handing in Ix Chodharr Dominion bounties and killing Limaragro Dominion ships
Avoid completing Limaragro Dominion missions and handing in Limaragro Dominion bounties

Patau82, have some exploration data to sell. which system do you want me to chip in? also, any ref on Cr to sell so I can split and keep % as wanted.. that would help.

Last edited:
Patau82, have some exploration data to sell. which system do you want me to chip in? also, any ref on Cr to sell so I can split and keep % as wanted.. that would help.

varati is the place to sell at the moment - around 6-8 mio will do. if you can keep it longer, it will be usefull soon at other places.

Current Standing Orders

Well done cmdrs, influence is back up in varati to a comfortable level. Expansion is now pending from IX-T as influence raised to much, not a big problem but will mean we need to have another investment state. Will need to lower influence in IX-T to avoid it in future.
Cmdrs are now needed in Ix Chodharr to back the Canonn and in IX-T to back all other factions
see system goals and orders below(edited)
Varati
Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence around 60% (currently 54.1%)

Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence around 60% (currently 78.5%)
Orders: Back all faction apart from the Canonn, by compleating their mission whilst avoiding Canonn missions
also avoid handing in canonn bounties and killing ships from other factions

Ix Chodharr
Current Goal: Raise Canonn Influence above 75% (currently 67.1%)
Orders: Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions, handing in Canonn bounties and killing ships from all other factions
Avoid completing missions from all other factions, handing in bounties from all other factions, handing in exploration data and selling commodities at any station as well as killing Canonn ships

varati is the place to sell at the moment - around 6-8 mio will do. if you can keep it longer, it will be usefull soon at other places.

yep what goemon said! or use it for engineer rep and there's a exploration CG on too

Current Standing Orders

Well done cmdrs, influence is back up in varati to a comfortable level. Expansion is now pending from IX-T as influence raised to much, not a big problem but will mean we need to have another investment state. Will need to lower influence in IX-T to avoid it in future.
Cmdrs are now needed in Ix Chodharr to back the Canonn and in IX-T to back all other factions
see system goals and orders below(edited)
Varati
Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence around 60% (currently 54.1%)

Current Goal: Keep Canonn influence around 60% (currently 78.5%)
Orders: Back all faction apart from the Canonn, by compleating their mission whilst avoiding Canonn missions
also avoid handing in canonn bounties and killing ships from other factions

Ix Chodharr
Current Goal: Raise Canonn Influence above 75% (currently 67.1%)
Orders: Back the Canonn by completing Canonn missions, handing in Canonn bounties and killing ships from all other factions
Avoid completing missions from all other factions, handing in bounties from all other factions, handing in exploration data and selling commodities at any station as well as killing Canonn ships

I decided to cut my expedition to Eta Carinae short to come back and see if I can get some upgrades from these crazy engineers everyone's talking about. I stopped off at Garoku first to sell the cheapest of my data (since data value doesn't matter for the CG), and now I'm sitting on roughly 4mil worth of exploration data (most of which are first discoveries) and thinking about how I want to spread them out. Obviously I want to help the Canonn, but as the purpose of this return was to tie up some loose ends and investigate the possibilities of an equipment upgrade, I will probably be using some of this data to rep up with engineers.

Anyone have any recommendations? Any engineers who are particularly good with exploration refits? I'm always looking for more jump range, or anything else that might help with exploration.

I decided to cut my expedition to Eta Carinae short to come back and see if I can get some upgrades from these crazy engineers everyone's talking about. I stopped off at Garoku first to sell the cheapest of my data (since data value doesn't matter for the CG), and now I'm sitting on roughly 4mil worth of exploration data (most of which are first discoveries) and thinking about how I want to spread them out. Obviously I want to help the Canonn, but as the purpose of this return was to tie up some loose ends and investigate the possibilities of an equipment upgrade, I will probably be using some of this data to rep up with engineers.

Anyone have any recommendations? Any engineers who are particularly good with exploration refits? I'm always looking for more jump range, or anything else that might help with exploration.

Felicity Farseer and Elvira Martuuk are pretty good for FSD upgrades.
To say hello to Felicity takes a meta-alloy (currently bought from Darnielle's Progress in Maia).
To say hello to Elvira takes 3 Soontill Relics (currently bought from Cheranovsky City in Ngurii).
You can use exploration data to progress through their ranks. The biggest problem with G5 FSD range increase is obtaining the Polonium and Chemical Manipulators. Thankfully Engineer bases now have a news item that gives the locations of nearby planets with desired materials. Chemical Manipulators tend to come from destroyed T9s. One tactic is to go to an anarchy system and look for "Selling Weapons" or "Seeking Goods" POIs. They spawn T9s like mad, and the anarchy status of the system prevents you gaining a bounty for the murder.

Here are the before and after ranges on ships I've upgraded with G5 Increased FSD Ranges. Each of these wasn't the absolute maximum possible, but right up there 85%-90% of the maximum.

Clipper (light trade config)
FLV1jye.jpg
Asp (full weapons and shields)
yx2euHy.jpg
Anaconda (exploration build)
DM9b4if.jpg

Canonn Research in need of artists?

Being an aspiring digital artist is great fun, and tons of work. I know the offer is quite out-of-the-blue, but would Canonn be in need of an artist For things like advertising, prizes, or merchandise? I'm always up for new things to do!

[BGS] More Lab-Space! Canonn in Control of Ix Choddhar. BGS Overwiew and New Orders

After yesteradys tick, “Pierce Orbital”, controlling station in Ix Choddhar already changed ownership to canonn - with todays tick canonn will be in control of the system officially.

Thanks to all cmdrs that help prepping IX Choddhar, so we won the war for system control without a single shot fired! Science at its best.

Overview
Canonn is now in control of 3 system: Varati, Col 285 Sector IX-T d3-43 (aka IX-T) and IX Chodharr (aka IX CHO).

Because the population in the bubbles outskirts needs science and biscuits, and we want to bring it to more systems, our next target is to expand once more.

Varati

We are owning all Markets and Starports in Varati, and are on a very comfortable Level of Influence (60%). We don’t want to rise influence, because there is no system to expand to without investment.

How you can help & Current Orders for Varati:

Non. Enjoy!

IX-T (Col 285 Sector IX-T d3-43)

We are owning all Markets and Starports in IX-T. We are on a high level of influence, which we don’t want to rise any higher - because there is no system to expand to without investment, and we might run into a situation where all other factions leave IX-T.

How you can help & Current Orders for IX-T:

- DO NOT run missions, or trade, or cash in canonn bounties or exploration data in IX-T.

- sell goods via the black market

- run missions for all other factions

- cash in all other factions bounties

Current Focus: IX CHO. (IX Chodharr)

We are owning only one outpost in the system, “Pierce Orbital”. For now we don’t want to change that, but *expand from IX CHO.*

How you can help & Current Orders for IX CHO:

- MISSIONS: Run any missions for Canonn from any station in IX CHO.

- BOUNTY HUNTING: Go Bountyhunting in the beautifull HIGH and HAZ RES in system close to the outposts, and cash in canonn bounties ONLY.

- TRADING: Import Goods to Pierce Orbital. If you want to do so in Canonn space only, import Personal Weapons or Mineral Extractors from Varati, Thompson Dock, and take back Superconductors.

- MINING: sell your mined ore at Pierce Orbital. The next pristine metallic is only 10.81 ly away in Cauan Tzu (2, 6).

o7

Hey guys, I want to join up so I can keep up to date and provide ideas if they come to me! Name is Cmdr Iomrais, discord Iomrais. I mostly want to do exploration, but this mystery has intrigued me since the UAs first showed up.

Top Bottom