• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Can´t Complete Golem Career Mission :(

Severity
Severe

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Career Mode

Description
Carreer Mode Mission Scifi with the GOLEM.

Steps to Reproduce
Try to complete the last mission. Impossible! Have the rollercoaster like said in mission details, but no game reaction. Can´t complete mission.

Confirmed for me as well. I have a coaster that meets all the requirements and it will not give me credit.

QA-Mark

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Could you please include some screenshots of your coaster's stats so we can take a look?

Also, your park save itself would be useful too, so please do feel free to share this!

Park saves can be found in a folder with your SteamID in the following location:

C:\Users\%username%\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Coaster

Once you have located the save in question, simply zip it and upload to a file sharing site of your choice (such as Dropbox).

Have a bit of similar problem. I Have completed all objectives (bronze, silver gold). If I load up my save (resume in the career screen) it shows me I have completed the gold star. However in the career screen it only shows me bronze and silver. I am not sure if this is due to the update since I hear a lot of people say that the update caused issues with career progress. however I completed this map before the update and did not start up the game again until after the update, so I am not sure if the career screen did indeed update the stars before the update or not. Please look into this developers. I know your busy with a lot of stuff. keep up the good work [happy]

Same thing has happened to me, I had all three stars and now from the career menu it only shows me as having bronze and silver. When I load it up, it says I have gold as well, but when I back out to the menu, still not showing gold as completed.