Cant Finish coaster

I hope this helps.

When getting ready to finish the coaster, I get my last track position as close as I can to the station, both in terms of height and position. Then I hit the "build" button and that usually completes the ride. Sometimes it is really fussy and makes me tweak it a lot. But it has worked for me twice now (new to the game, as of yet) so hopefully it will work for you. [yesnod]

Hey Humble Dore,

I've noticed that the alignment can be spot on, but if the piece you are trying to build isn't long enough, it won't work no matter what you do. Try making sure the track length is set to at least be able to reach the station.

I'm really hoping an autocomplete tool is included in Alpha Phase 2.

I finished a coaster, the tracks seem to be allright and it connects to the staion. I've got entrance, exit, paths and ticket booth but can't test my coaster and keeps saying coaster incomplete at the top of menu.
[bored]

I finished a coaster, the tracks seem to be allright and it connects to the staion. I've got entrance, exit, paths and ticket booth but can't test my coaster and keeps saying coaster incomplete at the top of menu.
[bored]

I know it may be a silly question, but...did you put a train on it?

Top Bottom