Newcomer / Intro Can't Set Ship ID Since Patch

With the new changes to the UI and specifically the ship livery process, I can't find a way to change my ship ID any more. Just bought a Conda and want to get my usual callsign for Starcom, but can't find it now.

Anyone know where it's gone?

With the new changes to the UI and specifically the ship livery process, I can't find a way to change my ship ID any more. Just bought a Conda and want to get my usual callsign for Starcom, but can't find it now.

Anyone know where it's gone?

Bottom right of the screen "Change ship name and ID" (or some such words) when in the name and ID plate page (not sure if it is there on other pages of the livery).

EDIT: Just remembered to check and yes it is in every page of the livery screens.

Last edited:
Bottom right of the screen "Change ship name and ID" (or some such words) when in the name and ID plate page (not sure if it is there on other pages of the livery).

Thanks - I'll have another look - was scanning it so many times and thought I would see that, but obviously not. I've noticed a lot of UI errors since the patch (in VR).

Top Bottom