Can't wing up

Hi, my friend and I can't seem to wing up. We've tried relogging lots of times, different private groups, open. Nothing works. We're not seeing each other in the instance either. It's so weird.
Anyone have a solution for this ?

The only solution seams to be to move a console to the same exact house as the other player...

There are to many ISP provided equipment related issues that stop match making working..
There are two many ISP "location" specific traffic filtering per town or city that can stop match making working...
A there are to many Wifi hot spot issues...

It ether works instantly or it just fails... every time

There is no fixed issue cause...
You can get players on 8mbit adsl users using slow wifi G routers and they connect to each other with zero issues Every day for 350 days a year.. yet there 7k miles a part
Yet you can get 10gbit hardwired Fibre connected users who are in the same state but they can never wing up...

Due to it working for some Fdev can say its not there net code because it works every time for those users... even if the rest of the user base can't wing up..

Last edited:
Bah, it's definitely on fdevs side. I can easily group up with him in battlefield, COD and other games. Yet ED seems to be too hard.

Bah, it's definitely on fdevs side. I can easily group up with him in battlefield, COD and other games. Yet ED seems to be too hard.
"But then WHY do others have ZERO issues" and "why can he wing UP with OTHER people " IS what Fdev will ask..
As long as Other people have no issue there going to use that other people group that have zero issues to ignore it... and have been..
Multi crew connections are the same...
As long as the 2 people on adsl can still wing up and run multi crew they will ignore it... so its still ether works or does not...

For fdev if some one in cornwall has no issues connecting to a player in south africa they continue to ignore those that can't..

Top Bottom