ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

The thing that bugs me about some of the flats in PlanCo is the inconsistency and the -often times- wasted potential.
The early rides such as Rocktopus, Tri-Storm, Forge and Kick-Flip have meticolous animation and there was so much care being taken with the various animation sequences. It´s really fun playing with those rides and watching them (even if the peeps couldn´t care less). You can really act like a ride-operator with all the varioations you could do.

Then there are rides where the design is still amazing and hyper-realistic but the animation just gets it wrong: Pathos III has a completely wrong animation and even a nasty graphic bug.
Elexir Machine and Breakdance are too fast and lack some sequencing options. Sunflare should have options to operate half way up the tower and then go up or down while spinning.

All in all, I would be more than happy if the flat-rides would offer more creative options than plonking them down, programming the most unrealistic ride-sequences on order to get the "prestige" to a point where peeps consider riding them.

Great spot!! They do this a lot though.. They've always "leaked" something in a promo image. Remember the small attractions in the Vintage promo image, for example?

That's an exciting new addition - it's unusual!

There are some eagle eyes out there. If that is a Mangels Whip, then I will be happy as that was one on my wishlist. Here is an RCT3 CTR Whip. My local park, Dorney Park has a 1920 Whip. This will fit very well in traditional classic parks. I was hoping we would get a few more older rides in this classic pack. I think Blackpool in UK has one so the devs are aware of the ride. Of course, the devs can just look up rides on the internet for research as well as our input. Could this be the variation ride? Roof/no roof? Or maybe just a no roof version because we can make our own building for it. The Frontier-made rides for RCT3 had a lot of 2D planes, instead of full 3D like Planet Coaster, the wood coaster supports looked flat compared to RCT 1-2, Parkitect, Planet Coaster, etc. I hope the Planet Coaster Whip is the 12 car version. This will be the first official (not fan made) Whip in a coaster game.

5368_14_05_14_1_49_52_0.png

Last edited:
My guess The Whip will be with and without canopy.

But I'd rather have the canopy as a placeable thing like the background from the Power Moves.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Regarding that picture, does anyone know what the complete picture is? And where was it posted?

Very interesting find though.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Regarding that picture, does anyone know what the complete picture is? And where was it posted?

Very interesting find though.

There is no complete picture.

It's the thumbnail from the Youtube Video.

The one who spotted that, must have eagle eyes. Impressive.

This one. But the thumbnail is not in the movie itself.

Look left of the Sky Temple and above the letter S from "Spotlight"
Don't start the movie.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator

This one. But the thumbnail is not in the movie itself.

Look left of the Sky Temple and above the letter S from "Spotlight"
Don't start the movie.
Thanks!

Found it already :D
I must admit it kinda looks like it. Its a bit too vague for me to say its confirmed but... certainly looking like something :eek:

I wonder what today's ride is going to be? It's almost 9 AM in the UK, but almost 5 where I am in the US. They have been posting the new rides in the morning where they are.

There are 3 days (weekdays) left before the pack is released and they still have to reveal 7 attractions. Do you think they'll now reveal two a day?

Good news everyone! I have found my stack of cans with patience. This makes waiting for the next reveals so much easier... 😂

sazHwPk.png

tyQsWey.jpg
Thank you for the patience :D some guys in here really need it! :D

EDIT:

Actually I think there will be released the first tracked ride in a few minutes... we already had a flat ride tease :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom