ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

I see.
But honestly that sounds very similar to the centrum...
So I still I don't get the point of asking for slight variation of existing rides in the game.
There are tons of rides out there that would be completely new in the game and would add a real value.
The Centrum is a round open cage. The Gravitron is an enclosed UFO/flying saucer that spins and gravity pins riders to the wall. Two different rides, even though they both spin. Centrum has an option to rise to a 45 degree angle as well as spin flat without rising.

About the toolkit issue, is it the amount of items you have, the size of the park, that makes the tab switching and saving the park sluggish? If you turn off steam overlay that can help, and minimize random crashes where the game is forced to quit.
That is true, but then again it is not optimal in the current state in my opinion.

I’m still looking forward to the 5 mystery rides. They are completely silent and tight lipped about them, which means that the rides must be ones that were highly requested or ones that are very unique or unusual and thus will be a surprise to us. Example, Flying Bobs, Gravitron, Rotor, Giant flume or mill chute, Trabant, Wipeout, Red Baron planes, etc. We have enough coasters now. We need more water rides, flat rides, and tracked rides.

Last edited:
About the toolkit issue, is it the amount of items you have, the size of the park, that makes the tab switching and saving the park sluggish? If you turn off steam overlay that can help, and minimize random crashes where the game is forced to quit.

I just tried a new empty sand box park after finally giving in and subscribing to TMTK items. Takes over a minute for the Scenary tab to open, on it, even longer to save the file. In the park I was working on which is actually quite small the Scenary and building tabs can take up to five minutes to open. I’m not getting crashes, only long freezes where I can’t actually do anything. I was playing fine before I subscribed to TMTK items. Had to give up playing for now. Pretty sad. Hope the update helps.

Yeah that seems to be a common issue but they worked through it as best they could with my particular case and said there wasn't anything else they can do. So I don't think the menu tab load times are going to get any better, I'm afraid. Maybe this free update will include some improvements.

I guess they had no way of knowing that tmtk would mess up the game when they added it to the game or that having toolkit items in the game would affect tab switching and saving. Now they can’t figure out how to solve the problem. But, the crashing seemed to stop when I disabled steam overlay, and having less or no toolkit items subscribed helps. I’m subscribed to about 100 toolkit items, I got rid of some that I felt I wouldn’t use.

I personally don't feel entitled to "judge" about this DLC unless I have seen what's in it and whether it works (technically/for me) or not.:geek: I understand that a lot of people are very excited and feel the hype which is totally okay. I also understand that some people like guessing what might be in the pack. I am also okay with that.

What's bothering me is that some people need to wish the same stuff again and again. This is not a wish thread although I personally understand why people might mention their wish in this thread as it is clicked and therefore read quite often.

The word "Gravitron" (no insult or attack here, just an example) was mentioned by the same person 16 times so far in this thread alone! He also got quoted with "Gravitron" 6 times. Others mentioned this ride/word 5 times (mostly referring to the other person) and got quoted 2 more times. Altogether we have the word "Gravotron" mentioned 29 times in this thread alone (29 pages so far) although we already have the "Centrum" in the game.:unsure: If we finally get this ride people might think that those who shout the loudest are the ones who get their wishes fulfilled. Please don't get me wrong. As customers we are entitled to express our wishes, but doing it again and again is just unpolite, unnerving and in my opinion unfair (when it is coming from one and the same person again and again).

When 12 different persons express that they might wish the "Deathpunisher 3000" (made up that name, please don't google:LOL:) it's fine but when one person asks for it in this forum alone a couple of hundred of times I think that it gets annoying (at least in my opinion).

Again, not to meant personally but I just couldn't read "Gravitron" anymore. As far as I understand this thread is about the next DLC and what is in it and not what we wish and expressed dozens of times. Mentioning once per thread might be okay, but this gets out of hands here in my opinion ;):censored:

The other thing is, which was already mentioned by others, that some people ask for a coaster/ride and after it is finally published complain about how it is done and that a special version in park so-and-so would have been better. In future it might be wise to specify such wishes in special threads in this forum.;) This would also help the Devs finding out what the community wishes for.:)

Well, if you don’t like the Gravitron, fine. But the Centrum is not a Gravitron. I wanted the Centrum, too as it was in RCT3 and is a classic ride from the 60’s, 70’s, etc. The Gravitron could be considered classic, although it is a newer ride than the round up or rotor. The Gravitron made its debut on Morey’s Pier in North Wildwood in 1983. RCT3, RCTW, and Parkitect have it. To me, it would be a great addition to Planet Coaster. There are other rides currently in the game that are in other games like RCT3. Who knows, it could very well be one of the rides not yet revealed in this pack. But then again it could not. I don’t mean to whine over and over like a gimmepig but since the beginning there were certain rides that I wanted to see in the game, some we got immediately like the tilt a whirl and ring of fire but others we got later like the musik express type ride and the Centrum. The larger carousel, space shot, chairlift, and flying eagles were on my wish list, too and we got them in the last pack.

Last edited:
Where did I say that I don't like the "Gravitron"? Please quote me!

Did you even read my post? 4 more times that ride was mentioned in one post!

Ok, I’ll stop mentioning it until we see the other rides. If it isn’t there I won’t complain but I will make a new suggestion in the future so that the devs will see it and consider it for a future pack.

AS usual Frontier - the new content looks AMAZING - THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS GAME THE BEST!

Cannot wait to see the phenomenal whip ride in action and hearing it as well. You do such a great job at creating the sound - it takes me back to childhood at Luna Park Melbourne - this pack has captured memories of the whip ride they had there a long time ago and the smells and sounds of nostalgia.
Thoroughly enjoying the reveals and all of the great banter from the community, it is really nice to see. Thanks for making magic for us users, and really looking forward to seeing what you have next in store for us, thanks G

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
I will be happy with anything they choose to create for us so I don’t suggest rides......but......yes a but.....I would ALSO like a boat type ride. We’ll have to wait n see. I’m on vaca and I keep checking my ipad for ride name drops. 😮🤭🤪 Can’t wait for the Best of the Last

What is it that you would like to see lilibat?

That's the problem, I am not sure. My ride knowledge is limited as I haven't been to a park in decades. I guess anything that would help me make better dark rides would be welcome though! Also things with bare bones theming so they can be themed to suit would make me happy.

I’m going mad waiting for the next ride reveal. It’s almost 5 AM Monday UK time, 11:52 PM Sunday where I am, I hope we get a reveal at least before 12 noon UK which would be before 7 AM my time. But there has not been one peep from Frontier since they revealed the whip (Swift Drifters). That ride was high on my request list and now we’re getting it. It looks great. Just like the real thing. I made a fake whip with building from my local park Dorney Park a while back, now I’ll be able to remake the building with a working ride.

Last edited:
I personally don't feel entitled to "judge" about this DLC unless I have seen what's in it and whether it works (technically/for me) or not.:geek: I understand that a lot of people are very excited and feel the hype which is totally okay. I also understand that some people like guessing what might be in the pack. I am also okay with that.

What's bothering me is that some people need to wish the same stuff again and again. This is not a wish thread although I personally understand why people might mention their wish in this thread as it is clicked and therefore read quite often.

The word "Gravitron" (no insult or attack here, just an example) was mentioned by the same person 16 times so far in this thread alone! He also got quoted with "Gravitron" 6 times. Others mentioned this ride/word 5 times (mostly referring to the other person) and got quoted 2 more times. Altogether we have the word "Gravotron" mentioned 29 times in this thread alone (29 pages so far) although we already have the "Centrum" in the game.:unsure: If we finally get this ride people might think that those who shout the loudest are the ones who get their wishes fulfilled. Please don't get me wrong. As customers we are entitled to express our wishes, but doing it again and again is just unpolite, unnerving and in my opinion unfair (when it is coming from one and the same person again and again).

When 12 different persons express that they might wish the "Deathpunisher 3000" (made up that name, please don't google:LOL:) it's fine but when one person asks for it in this forum alone a couple of hundred of times I think that it gets annoying (at least in my opinion).

Again, not to meant personally but I just couldn't read "Gravitron" anymore. As far as I understand this thread is about the next DLC and what is in it and not what we wish and expressed dozens of times. Mentioning once per thread might be okay, but this gets out of hands here in my opinion ;):censored:

The other thing is, which was already mentioned by others, that some people ask for a coaster/ride and after it is finally published complain about how it is done and that a special version in park so-and-so would have been better. In future it might be wise to specify such wishes in special threads in this forum.;) This would also help the Devs finding out what the community wishes for.:)
Thanks for typing what I was thinking!
This kind of aggressvie promotion for a ride that is one of the trashiest, blandest and most boring to look at is really grating. I can only hope that this is not the way that decisions are made and favored by the DEVs.

Can't agree more with you guys.
As I said before we have the Centrum, and tons of other rides would be completely new in PC, not just a slight varation of something already existing.
So I hope the G**** (I won't give it a new mention again in this thread haha) would not make it in this DLC.

Top Bottom