ANNOUNCEMENT Carowinds Copperhead Strike and Classic Rides Collection Coming Soon!

No ride that begins with the 7th letter of the alphabet? Wait, never mind. And the gondolas on the chairlift are not the classic ones, they are the newer type probably found in Switzerland or something. The boat ride looks good, I could use that for a newer giant flume or an older mill chute. Condor is a great addition, RCT3 had a themed version of that plus a good CFR. But no Flying Bobs? Oh well, maybe next time.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
They look like the Alton Towers ones. :)

No ride that begins with the 7th letter of the alphabet? Wait, never mind. And the gondolas on the chairlift are not the classic ones, they are the newer type probably found in Switzerland or something. The boat ride looks good, I could use that for a newer giant flume or an older mill chute. Condor is a great addition, RCT3 had a themed version of that plus a good CFR. But no Flying Bobs? Oh well, maybe next time.

I wonder what the next ride will be that everyone will start requesting for over and over again? ;)

This DLC seems to have filled a lot of peoples requests, great job Frontier! I for sure will be buying :)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Arghh is it tomorrow yet?

I can't wait to play around with that boat :D
Seems Frontier also made some great choices (IMO).

The boats are pretty generic so they can be used in multiple ways. The boats show can fit a pirates ride if you paint them in a wooden color but they could also fit a small world-ish ride if they have some brighter coloring.
And ofcourse the fact they have lift hill makes them much more flexible as well!

Just this one ride is worth bying the DLC :D (NOT saying i don't like the others!)

I wonder what the next ride will be that everyone will start requesting for over and over again? ;)

Not so much a ride, but I'd love to see 'Vintage' skins for the Monorail and Chairlift, just swap out the 'ski lift' seats for the seats on the new 'Paratropper', that shouldn't be to hard (new slighly small roof obviously, minus the lights) and a nice Vintage Gondola Skin. I like the introduced of the Gondola, but like the Monorail, the skins are just too modern looking for me, would be nice ultimately to have various variations in Transport Skins, 60's, 70's, 80's etc.

The next rides that people might beg for might be the Flying Bobs and a certain ufo ride that begins with g and maybe a rotor. I really wanted the older gondolas for the sky ride based on the 70’s Von Roll ones, as well as the older open seat ones with round colored covers over the seats. Not the modern versions.

Can it be Tuesday April 16 already so I can download the DLC!! Super excited to finally have a boat ride for dark rides, The Whip and gondolas!! Thank you Frontier. Now if we can get motion simulators and an Omnimover. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder if the Free Update will contain a few surprises, obviously the 'Copperhead', and besides the usual Bug fixes, is that it? no one's said otherwise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom