Completed Castaway's creations

Hey ! So this thread is where I'll post all my creations and packs.

Jurassic Pack

Ancient Egypt Pack

Adventure Pack

I'll try to make a Entertainers/mascots pack [happy]

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Salut
J'ai vu que tu étais français , ou sinon francophone ; alors te serait il possible , comme tu as fait des chevaux avec brides , de faire des indiens ( statiques ou animés !) , comme je l'ai souhaité dans ce post : https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/36287-Indians?p=256009#post256009.
Merci et bravo pour tes réalisations .

English only please. Other languages are only allowed in the International Discussions forum.

If you want to ask something in French or another language, then use private messaging or the International Discussions forum.

Translated with Google Translate:

Hi
I saw that you were French, or otherwise French-speaking; so would you be able, as you made horses with bridles, to make indians (static or animated!), as I wished in this post: [LINK]
Thank you and congratulations for your achievements.

Hey Gecaum, yeah Indians have been on my to do list for a while. Can't say when I will have the time to do them but I sure want to make some.

Thanks Spoonetti [happy]

Thanks ( puisqu'il faut parler anglais !) . Love your creations . Waiting for your next ones! [up][up][up]

The rocks looks great, can't wait to see a textured version. The big one with bow could work as a gate too. But what makes me really happy is, that you have created a very similar character to the ones in PlanCo. I think he was the base of your Shark-Entertainer too, right? I really hope you will do some more Animatronics with this guy. How about a magician or wizard or a oriental guy.

Edit: Okay, you've changed the picture, now with textured versions ... and I need to edit my comment, because anyone woulld think now I have a problem with my eyes.

Last edited:
But what makes me really happy is, that you have created a very similar character to the ones in PlanCo. I think he was the base of your Shark-Entertainer too, right? I really hope you will do some more Animatronics with this guy. How about a magician or wizard or a oriental guy.
Yeah I'll try to make make more characters (so many ideas) :)

Thanks every one for your feedback !

I love the look of the Jurassic stuff. Was always secretly hoping for a JWE/PlanCo tie in somewhere along the line :p
I like the look of the other sets too. Are the question marks holders for other items soon to come?

Thanks ! The jurassic rocks and ford explorer are out on the steam workshop !
And yes, I want to make more items for each theme, but right now I don't have much time to play Planet Coaster :(

Working on a new dinosaur. It will be probably my last TMTK creation. I have the impression people are not interested for tmtk stuff anymore (no comments and ratings lately on steam). And it will probably get worse when planet zoo will be available.

So it was fun :)

I just saw your works and find it amazing. Although I'm awaiting Planet Zoo, I hope you will also add your creations there too use :D Especially love the original JP SUVS!

Top Bottom