Caution, Considering, and Speculating Response to Leak Followers

While it has been confirmed that the Clair DLC and the other broad stuff before it was real, everything else that hasn't been revealed from the 4Chan leaker must still be taken with caution, with a grain of salt in the most broadest way. I still see and sense some plausible fishy stuff in some of the stuff that hasn't been officially revealed yet. There's an equal chance any of them may be 100% true or not.

(The information below is subject of speculation only. There's an equal 50 to 50 percent chance that everything each to the yet to be announced "leaked" information and to the stuff I have to say about them are true or false.)

First off, Frontier Developments stated the new major IP licence game say there will be only one game with in the licensing, yet the leaker says there are two Jurassic World games being planned (Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Jurassic World Survival). Why would they plan two when they stated they only planned one for that licensing? Surely Frontier would've said so when they announced their starting plans with the IP licensing before hand.

Two, if a sequel to Jurassic World Evolution were to be made, it would have to be extremely different from the other by modern standards. Reusing land dinosaurs in just enhanced environments and a similar copied story using them just doesn't seem very plausible for both Frontier Developments and Universal Pictures, because it's kind of like, "Why get this when you can get this instead, just JWE using the same engine, visuals and art styles and designs, but with more content and certain enhancements?", that doesn't sound like what a mainstream video game developer company would ever do when making modern sequels for this kind of genre. Some indie games I know of have done this with their own different genre games, but indies are different and a lot more complicated to explain. While there may be some exceptions to this matter, I just don't convincingly see it happening for anything with the name "Jurassic World Evolution".
(Speculations if a sequel were to be true, it would "probably" focus solely on non-dinosaurs, like maybe marine reptiles or flying stuff, or even both, just to keep the different games more diverse from each other and not too repetitive by modern mainstream game standards. But this can be conflicted by just what the Clair's Sanctuary has proven and will prove to offer, as this could be a start for them to consider these features to be in the first and plausible only game of the line down in the much further future.)
The leaker also says they "can't fix" the current game and are going to "make a new one". These statements sound so "fan-ish" because it's generally a way for players I've seen in posts as their way of saying the game doesn't have what they personally wanted or expected at this given time. These are not the statements a company who loves and constantly develops this game would logically say.
(And I do have one good question: Is a squeal to an existing game, made by the same company, considered to be a new IP? I'm not good with this kind of knowledge, so any help can be helpful.)

Thirdly, regarding the 1993 DLC, community manager, Paul Crowther, stated some months ago in last year's autumn in a Reddit post their focus for the game's building aesthetics are focused to be of Jurassic World style, rather than Jurassic Park style like what the leaker predicted. Further more, the leaker says it also involves into "Getting Jurassic Park operating again", or "back online". I currently don't see how this could really work in the game since Isla Nublar by story standards is an island that will become lit on fire by Mt. Sibo, like in the latest film, so how would that make any sense considering what it will do and leave behind afterwards?
However, one way how this can be the other way is these statements always have a potential to become outdated as they also use the word 'currently or current' and you should know what that means by now. Also, maybe the 1993 story for Jurassic Park may take place at a different point in time in the past in the story's timeline or perhaps in an alternate timeline instead. But as of right now, I don't see this as plausible just yet because it feels too, let's just say, odd, especially when the game confirms that both parks on Nublar are no more. But remember, these don't solidly confirm anything yet.

If, and only if, it's not 100% true, then what is it? I think what my half skeptic suspicion on them are is that someone found out about the legit stuff and went to leak them while also adding bogus information to get you hyped on the stuff that won't be true either intentionally (straight lying to you) or unwittingly (just silly ol' misinformation and misunderstanding spread rumors). But remember, these and everything else I said above are only guesses.

My suggestions to everyone reading this, is no matter how true or skeptical some information on the internet may turn out, even if some may become one or the other in one place, it's best to always use great caution and a grain of salt until and/or in-case official statements and reveals show so or other wise. Internet trickster users can be smarter than you think, and this may or may not be the case here. So please, be careful with what ever you find that isn't from an official source at your own risk and use you're own best judgments on them.

Last edited:
It's also important to note that even if everything in the leak was completely true. Plans can change.
Exactly, the plans may change ... that's why the 1993 Jurassic Park DLC may be possible and the leakage may still be real.

We'll know in December, there's still a lot left.

First off, Frontier Developments stated the new major IP licence game say there will be only one game with in the licensing, yet the leaker says there are two Jurassic World games being planned (Jurassic World Evolution 2 and Jurassic World Survival). Why would they plan two when they stated they only planned one for that licensing? Surely Frontier would've said so when they announced their starting plans with the IP licensing before hand.

My guess and deep hope is that they might be considering re-masterizing the whole JWE's engine to fix it's limitations. Maybe the so-called JWE2 doesn't actually count as another IP because it would be esentially the same, although with another, optimized engine, suitable for DLCs that can't be added right now. This would also explain the "distinction" between the two, since JWE2 would then be an expansion, but "mandatory" (unlike all DLCs so far) for further support/content.

Two, if a sequel to Jurassic World Evolution were to be made, it would have to be extremely different from the other by modern standards. Reusing land dinosaurs in just enhanced environments and a similar copied story using them just doesn't seem very plausible for both Frontier Developments and Universal Pictures, because it's kind of like, "Why get this when you can get this instead, just JWE using the same engine, visuals and art styles and designs, but with more content and certain enhancements?", that doesn't sound like what a mainstream video game developer company would ever do when making modern sequels for this kind of genre. Some indie games I know of have done this with their own different genre games, but indies are different and a lot more complicated to explain. While there may be some exceptions to this matter, I just don't convincingly see it happening for anything with the name "Jurassic World Evolution".

Well no, not really. In fact this seems to be more and more the trend, lately. And also I don't know if FD could be termed "a mainstream video game developer", many of us didn't even know of it's existence before JWE.

(Speculations if a sequel were to be true, it would "probably" focus solely on non-dinosaurs, like maybe marine reptiles or flying stuff, or even both, just to keep the different games more diverse from each other and not too repetitive by modern mainstream game standards.

That wouldn't make sense.

Thirdly, regarding the 1993 DLC, community manager, Paul Crowther, stated some months ago in last year's autumn in a Reddit post their focus for the game's building aesthetics are focused to be of Jurassic World style, rather than Jurassic Park style like what the leaker predicted.

Agree but, while their minds can actually change, we must not forget that JP assets are likely the most heavily requested feature since even before the game's launch and I think is the only one that have been consistently showing up time and time again. Also, Universal knows this would attract a lot of nostalgics and JW3 seems likely to pull that thread too so I can definitively see them, if not pushing, certainly at least allowing it to happen.

Further more, the leaker says it also involves into "Getting Jurassic Park operating again", or "back online". I currently don't see how this could really work in the game since Isla Nublar by story standards is an island that will become lit on fire by Mt. Sibo, like in the latest film, so how would that make any sense considering what it will do and leave behind afterwards?

I thought about that too and my conclusion is: JWE seems to already have deviated enough from the "official" movie canon, with both DLC and that didn't seem to matter because both are some kind of alternative reality. There is even no connection that we know off between Wu and Claire (I'm not complaining here, should I was forced to get the hybrids, I might have done with the game for good) so chances are Claire's story won't be the end of Nublar and certainly won't have any impact on an alleged JP rework.

I agree on the caution notes, though.

This game doesn't follow the story of the movies anyway. It does it's own thing. In In the fourth movie Nublar was rebuilt and labeled as Jurassic World and the park was destroyed again. Yet in the game we have to build Jurassic World on all these different islands, we even get to build on Isla Nublar which has had two cloned dinosaur parks get destroyed twice now. In the last movie a volcano erupts and destroys the island or at least a good part of it. So I don't see how they couldn't let us have a scenario where we get to rebuild the original 1993 JP. Frontier said from the very start that whatever existed in the movies can be in the game.

As far as the 4chan leaks are concerned I take them pretty lightly. But so far it has been correct so I don't think that can be overlooked. But people shouldn't put all their hopes on the leak. People should always be skeptical and cautious. We will just have to wait and see. I don't think Frontier is going to tell us about their upcoming plans. That goes for stuff for this game, other games and completely new games. If they are planning a 1993 JP DLC or a sequel to this game they aren't going to admit no matter how many leaks happen. I personally don't mind being surprised.

Weeks ago, I did a little further research, and I didn’t want to post it on here initially because I wasn’t sure about it yet, but I think I’m ready to share it.

On a Shares Magazine article regarding the new major IP game announcement on March 06 shortly after Frontier announced it. An interview quote answer from well-informed FinnCap research director Lorne Daniel stated something that caught my eye.

Here’s the copy and pasted answer quote he said below and I will underline, bold, and italicize what it is in it.

‘it is interesting that following on from its stunning accomplishment with JWE, another major rights owner has decided to trust Frontier Developments to make a gaming success of its precious IP. We suspect that other leading IP owners will have noted that, and there will be further licensed game franchises in future.’

You can read it by looking it up by clicking on the link to the article below.

Universal Pictures is the only current major IP owner of the Jurassic Park IP, so how can that make any sense if they got a licensed agreement to make another Jurassic World game from another IP owner?
If, and only if, this is indeed legit, like I want to believe so, this is a major irrefutable red flag 🚩 in regards to the leaker’s information and the speculative sequel.

Last edited:
Universal Pictures is the only current major IP owner of the Jurassic Park IP, so how can that make any sense if they got a licensed agreement to make another Jurassic World game from another IP owner?

It can't be: to my knowledge, IP goes for Intellectual Property, right? So that most likely means ideas, art, etc and can be pretty much anything.

Another JW game would likely spring out of the very same licence that made JWE, even if it needs to be somewhat revised and expanded. And here is the tricky point: because if the new contract allows, say, adding IMAX or some silly thing that is currently "banned", that would be a "new" IP. The very same leaker warned about this twice, actually.

So I can see no contradiction still. What's more, the stone silence from FD on pretty much all points on the leak, not even to deny any or the whole, was the first alarm to me that it could be legit. Now with Claire's DLC confirmed I have no doubt the rest will likely turn out to be true as well.

I think the 4chan leaks spoiled Claire's sanctuary DLC and it wasn't that exciting once it came out I wish people would stop leaking stuff that shouldn't be leaked especially big updates and major DLCs but it should be a surprise, I don't mind dinosaur packs being leaked but something as big as this should be a secret, well that's just my opinion. Well it will probably change now that it turns out 4chan was right.

Last edited:
It can't be: to my knowledge, IP goes for Intellectual Property, right? So that most likely means ideas, art, etc and can be pretty much anything.

Another JW game would likely spring out of the very same licence that made JWE, even if it needs to be somewhat revised and expanded. And here is the tricky point: because if the new contract allows, say, adding IMAX or some silly thing that is currently "banned", that would be a "new" IP. The very same leaker warned about this twice, actually.

So I can see no contradiction still. What's more, the stone silence from FD on pretty much all points on the leak, not even to deny any or the whole, was the first alarm to me that it could be legit. Now with Claire's DLC confirmed I have no doubt the rest will likely turn out to be true as well.
That’s a fair argument.

But about Frontier Development’s silence. I believe the reason why Frontier never states any one thing in a “leak” with so much and various information is because of one reason:
If they state that one thing in the leak is fake, it would be enough to narrow down what could be true which would guarantee be something they want to reveal as a surprise that would ruin that surprise factor for everyone else. If I were a developer myself in that kind of business environment, I would do the same.
After all, there was a colossal sized “leak” that was posted last year before JWE was released, and it was completely fake with coincidental truths that I doubt the leaker from that time knew from the game’s actual development, and I found no evidence that Frontier confirmed anything in it that was false, because there were some true things in it. (examples: the inclusion of the dinosaur Polacanthus before it was known to be in the game, and that ankylosaurus would square up against carnivores.)
If you look at the other “leaked” stuff they did confirm are fake on Reddit, you’ll realize the stuff they do debunk are 100% fake, easy for them to comment on without hinting any potential spoilers of any pieces of information that will become true.
Is it not impossible for someone who did find out about the true stuff, decided to leak them, and add in bogus stuff to hype you up for something that isn’t going to true but to deceive you with it because the rest so far was true?

Last edited:
I feel really bad for Frontier that what has been leaked has been leaked at all, but I agree 100%, caution should definitely be taken in these kinds of cases, even if some of it has been confirmed to be true. Even when the Ghostbusters DLC was confirmed for Planet Coaster I remained very skeptical about the Claire DLC and kept myself from getting excited. Why? It was mainly due it involving adding the Albertosaurus into the game. The Albertosaurus is my favourite dinosaur, and I'm super excited to see it coming to the game, but if I took the leak as 100% true and got hyped up and it turned out the leak was false and it wasn't coming, I would've been disappointed about something that never was going to happen in the first place. That's exactly what's been concerning me about some people regarding the possible 1993 leak. They're talking about it as if it's actually happening and are eagerly awaiting its arrival, despite it not being officially confirmed. And if it turns out that the leak is wrong, they'll likely be very disappointed, and possibly complain that it didn't happen, despite it never being confirmed. Personally, I truly hope to see a 1993 DLC at some point, I really prefer the Jurassic Park aesthetic over the Jurassic World aesthetic. But until I hear official confirmation from Frontier, I'm not getting excited.

Last edited:
That’s a fair argument.

But about Frontier Development’s silence. I believe the reason why Frontier never states any one thing in a “leak” with so much and various information is because of one reason:
If they state that one thing ins leak is fake, it would be enough to narrow down what could be true which would guarantee be something they want to reveal as a surprise that would ruin that surprise factor for everyone else. If I were a developer myself in that kind of business environment, I would do the same.
After all, there was a colossal sized “leak” that was posted last year before JWE was released, and it was completely fake with coincidental truths that I doubt the leaker from that time knew from the game’s actual development, and I found no evidence that Frontier confirmed anything in it that was false, because there were sone true things in it. (examples: the inclusion of the dinosaur Polacanthus before it was known to be in the game, and that ankylosaurus would square up against carnivores.)
If you look at the other “leaked” stuff they did confirm are fake on Reddit, you’ll realize the stuff they do debunk are 100% fake, easy for them to comment on without hinting any potential spoilers of any pieces of information that will become true.
Is it not impossible for someone who did find out about the true stuff, decided to leak them, and add in bogus stuff to hype you up for something that isn’t going to true but to deceive you with it because the rest so far was true?

Basically this. The truth in one thing, doesn't mean the truth in all things. It's a failed generalization. It could be possible that the starting items in the leak were true, to hold up the credibility of the leak, while the last items could be fake, just riding on the credibility of the starting items just so they can be considered/speculated/assumed as true.

As for JWE2, I speculate(IMO) that it could just be a massive DLC for JWE, basically a DLC that updates/changes the game engine & is a requirement for the marine/aviary DLC. Because, lets face it, whats the point of making JWE2 if there is nothing or little difference between it & JWE? except for the inclusion of marine & aviary.

Basically this. The truth in one thing, doesn't mean the truth in all things. It's a failed generalization. It could be possible that the starting items in the leak were true, to hold up the credibility of the leak, while the last items could be fake, just riding on the credibility of the starting items just so they can be considered/speculated/assumed as true.

As for JWE2, I speculate(IMO) that it could just be a massive DLC for JWE, basically a DLC that updates/changes the game engine & is a requirement for the marine/aviary DLC. Because, lets face it, whats the point of making JWE2 if there is nothing or little difference between it & JWE? except for the inclusion of marine & aviary.
That's true. Few are expxting to be like a combo if JWE and and modern zoo style building and business simulators, but I highly doubt that because they are the kind of people who want to keep this and the "supposed sequel" that Jurassic World/Park kind of feel for the sake of the franchise, rather than a typical zoo construction and management game with extinct animals. Regardless however, of what I have to show as evidence or say what my doubts are and why, I and no one else really knows about the rest of what the current leaker says yet. Only time will tell.

It's more important to focus more on the current announced stuff, like the Clair's Sanctuary expansion that I'm so exited for for to see how it's content plays out and how to utilize its content for personal stuff.;)

Last edited:

Agree. But there is one more point, though. While it is true that a lot of truths could be thrown over amidst utter rubbish, too many points in the recent leaks at least seemed plausible. And even those that turn out not to be true cannot be taken as false. After all, FD could always change certain points of the next update just to sow doubt as well. Take the original leaks, for instance, there were all those rumors and concept art leaked of Greenhouses and the base game didn't have them, but they were also true, just were delayed until now. Doubt is also a nice tool for them, I suppose. There has even been recent discussion on certain YouTubers being payed for denying the leaks for them too, so you see.

I completely agree on the JWE2-massive DLC/game engine re-work. At least I really hope this is the case. I really do. As you said, that's the only thing that seems to make sense, specially for a company apparently known for the love they show for both their games and the fanbase. It would be ridiculous to just forget JWE and make a second one completely different, forcing us all to again buy things already implemented. I'd very much rather have my current savegames endangered (also consciously and after paying the change) in exchange for new features and more future content than going for a completely new game.

That's true. Few are expxting to be like a combo if JWE and and modern zoo style building and business simulators, but I highly doubt that because they are the kind of people who want to keep this and the "supposed sequel" that Jurassic World/Park kind of feel for the sake of the franchise, rather than a typical zoo construction and management game with extinct animals. Regardless however, of what I have to show as evidence or say what my doubts are and why, I and no one else really knows about the rest of what the current leaker says yet. Only time will tell.

It's more important to focus more on the current announced stuff, like the Clair's Sanctuary expansion that I'm so exited for for to see how it's content plays out and how to utilize its content for personal stuff.;)

Also agree. But the thing with not knowing basic things such as how long will JWE's life and support be really takes me away of continuing to buy things like this DLC, at least right now. I don't want to feel cheated and stupid again so I could very well wait at least until Christmas to know where it all goes before continuing to support JWE. You know, just in case there is some JWE2 on the way :(

Speaking of the upcoming Sanctuary DLC, that DLC could be the stepping stone for the implementation of decorations in the games future.
I think the same. Whit the implementations of scenary items, possibilities now are illimitate, i hope they will expand this aspect in te future
for the leak i really hope it is real and we will have a 93 dlc in december and JWE2 on 2021

Top Bottom