Parks Scenarios Cedar Point (Playable Full Recreation By Neezy216)

It’s FINALLY here! Welcome to Neezy216’s playable Cedar Point Recreation!

Cedar Point (Playable - Full Recreation By Neezy216)

This project began in April 2018 after the completion of my Geauga Lake (Six Flags Worlds of Adventure – Ohio) recreation (link below) and I’m happy to finally share it with the world. Almost 2 years of effort went into building this (very slowly) and hundreds of my own photos, dozens of park visits over the years, archived 2018-2019 park maps, online photos, google earth photos, rcdb, recording mechanical sounds of Top Thrill Dragster, and video footage/ride POVs.

This recreation focuses on frame rate performance, ride experience, and staying as true to the real park, ride, and coaster layouts as possible due to the simulation’s limitations. I was modest on detail so that the recreation remains playable on mid-high end computers.

All coasters, buildings, scenery, etc. were done, by me, from scratch (exception: I improved areas of the Steel Vengeance in-game model to better resemble the actual ride experience). The kids areas (Woodstock express and Jr. Gemini coasters or whatever their new names are), hotel area, new 2020 steamboat attraction, and water park area are not included to help with keeping frame rate at a tolerable level. I did intentionally keep Witch’s Wheel in the recreation!

Last edited:
Things I greatly enjoyed & admire
  • Great attention to detail on the more smaller additions.
  • Everything is placed where it should be with the proper proportions
  • Coaster layouts are spot on
  • Great ingenuity getting everything to fit together as best you could given the game's limited building area
  • One of the better Valravn & Maverick recreations I've seen
  • In general; I like your building style. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know it when I see it. Gauge Lake was one of the first parks I subscribed to & still one of my personal favorite recreations. I'm looking forward to what's to come next.
  • It is SO refreshing to see someone make smart use of the building materials to limit the item-count & to make this map playable. A lot of players get carried away using thousands of pieces for the simplest structures that can turn a beautiful park into brick on most machines. Which completely defeats the purpose of putting it up for others to play. Glad you took the time out to do that, thank you. :)
Suggestions
Try to cut off some of the fat towards the front of the park. It seems you were going for a 1:1 scale towards the front of the park and as you made your way back; started to crunch everything together, causing some noticeable issues. The majority of the real park is after Coaster's restaurant, yet it was crammed into the last 40% of the map. Just a minor, personal, nit-pick and doesn't lower your already 9.5/10 score for this recreation.🏆

Thank you for all the countless hours I know it took to bring this together for you to share with us. I know I will get a lot of playtime with this.
Great job! (y)

Things I greatly enjoyed & admire

• Great attention to detail on the more smaller additions.
  • Everything is placed where it should be with the proper proportions
  • Coaster layouts are spot on
  • Great ingenuity getting everything to fit together as best you could given the game's limited building area
  • One of the better Valravn & Maverick recreations I've seen
  • In general; I like your building style. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know it when I see it. Gauge Lake was one of the first parks I subscribed to & still one of my personal favorite recreations. I'm looking forward to what's to come next.
  • It is SO refreshing to see someone make smart use of the building materials to limit the item-count & to make this map playable. A lot of players get carried away using thousands of pieces for the simplest structures that can turn a beautiful park into brick on most machines. Which completely defeats the purpose of putting it up for others to play. Glad you took the time out to do that, thank you. :)

Suggestions
Try to cut off some of the fat towards the front of the park. It seems you were going for a 1:1 scale towards the front of the park and as you made your way back; started to crunch everything together, causing some noticeable issues. The majority of the real park is after Coaster's restaurant, yet it was crammed into the last 40% of the map. Just a minor, personal, nit-pick and doesn't lower your already 9.5/10 score for this recreation.🏆

Thank you for all the countless hours I know it took to bring this together for you to share with us. I know I will get a lot of playtime with this.
Great job! (y)

Thank you for the well written feedback!!! It is much appreciated! Enjoy!

Top Bottom