Celebrities that play ED

A joke in another thread got me thinking about something. Famous people like to play games, too. Lots of athletes play EA Sports games or Fortnight-style shooters online. Jack Black streams his RDR2 sessions. I wonder if any famous people play ED incognito? It would be cool to learn after-the-fact that you just PvP'd against Mark Hamill. Who wouldn't want Patrick Mahomes to refuel on their carrier? How great would it be to fire on Nancy Pelosi's FSD and other modules and just leave her stranded in space? (Sorry, couldn't resist). I'd give anything to wing-up with Dave Grohl. One of you could be a famous celebrity reading my post right now thinking, "if only he knew..."

A joke in another thread got me thinking about something. Famous people like to play games, too. Lots of athletes play EA Sports games or Fortnight-style shooters online. Jack Black streams his RDR2 sessions. I wonder if any famous people play ED incognito? It would be cool to learn after-the-fact that you just PvP'd against Mark Hamill. Who wouldn't want Patrick Mahomes to refuel on their carrier? How great would it be to fire on Nancy Pelosi's FSD and other modules and just leave her stranded in space? (Sorry, couldn't resist). I'd give anything to wing-up with Dave Grohl. One of you could be a famous celebrity reading my post right now thinking, "if only he knew..."

I can tell it to you like this...

I and my wife both come from significant actor families... you have likely seen members from both families... ranging from Movies to TV for decades

For the sake of anonymity... thats as far as i can take it

I can tell you it like this...

I and my wife both come from significant actor families... you have likely seen members from both families... ranging from Movies to TV for decades

For the sake of anonymity... thats as far as i can take it

Unacceptable. If you can't name names, you've got to at least name movies. Otherwise I'm going to assume you're Barrymores, Sheens or (please not) Baldwins.

Fortunately the game has way too many keys for a certain twitter junkie. He'd likely be a noob bully and station ganker :p

Attachments

• 151817.jpg
    151817.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 201

INaeem

Elite Greeter
I am sad, upset and angry but Patrick Mahomes and buddies are welcome. I love my 49ers but I do like the Chiefs and the Patriots.

INaeem

Elite Greeter
Kansas City Chiefs fan?

Nancy Pelosi !!!! ????

<relax people, i'm just being silly!>

Absolutely! She would role-play taking profits from LTD miners who earned it and redistributing them to the whiniest, laziest, most self-entitled pilots with the loudest social-media presence. She'd start a new player faction called The Chronically Offended and they'd scour the galaxy looking for things that happened centuries ago that no one alive had anything to do with but about which she can express righteous indignation. She'd call you privileged because you've earned a Sol Permit and demand that refugees from other nearby systems be allowed immediate entry to freeload and soak up the social services that your credits pay for. Then she'd tear down Sol's Abraham Lincoln station and call it "justice".

</relax people, i'm just being silly!>

Top Bottom