Celebrities that play ED

I’ve seen a photo of Bill Bailey playing Elite in VR. It looked like he was just demoing it at a games con or something though. Don’t know if he actually plays it.

Edit - found it on Elite Facebook page.
1581B274-150B-48B9-9685-F6FD2A1BD651.png

Last edited:
<relax people, i'm just being silly!>

Absolutely! She would role-play taking profits from LTD miners who earned it and redistributing them to the whiniest, laziest, most self-entitled pilots with the loudest social-media presence. She'd start a new player faction called The Chronically Offended and they'd scour the galaxy looking for things that happened centuries ago that no one alive had anything to do with but about which she can express righteous indignation. She'd call you privileged because you've earned a Sol Permit and demand that refugees from other nearby systems be allowed immediate entry to freeload and soak up the social services that your credits pay for. Then she'd tear down Sol's Abraham Lincoln station and call it "justice".

</relax people, i'm just being silly!>

I heard she's 1/1024th Thargoid too

She would role-play taking profits from LTD miners who earned it and redistributing them to the whiniest, laziest, most self-entitled pilots with the loudest social-media presence. She'd start a new player faction called The Chronically Offended and they'd scour the galaxy looking for things that happened centuries ago that no one alive had anything to do with but about which she can express righteous indignation. She'd call you privileged because you've earned a Sol Permit and demand that refugees from other nearby systems be allowed immediate entry to freeload and soak up the social services that your credits pay for. Then she'd tear down Sol's Abraham Lincoln station and call it "justice".
That's my gal! (y)

Top Bottom