Flat Rides "Celestial Inn", Rideskin & 3 Shops

Hi my PC Friends, Just wanted to share with you, my new Blueprint that went up on my workshop today. Would really like you to stop by and take a look. Would love to hear any feedback or comments you might have.

Hope you like it :) Thanks, Nancy (Tillietwos)

Here is the Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1481829754

ggJeBze.jpg

cOdrkbU.jpg

NfEHlJ4.jpg

eCKUiPW.jpg

2a0joq8.jpg

Tuqx8NW.jpg

gSyibY7.jpg

Wynn4jX.jpg

Looking good, chuck.
However, as you asked for feedback and because of boring stuff like gravity, I question and have grave concerns about what is stopping the stars above the Troika flat ride becoming a Health and Safety nightmare and falling and squishing the guests.
Why not use that design challenge to strengthen your designs. Think about how a park would get round the problem as antigravity drives don't exist. This not only stretches you as a creator, it can lead your designs somewhere surprising and original. Solving these problems also gives a fun extra challenge when building.
Also, try getting out of your comfort zone and try something different. There are endless themes and ideas that can be built in this game apart from castle/ fantasy. Try building a coaster and theming it or a mini park. Try different themes. Make your own theme. It really is worth doing as it will teach you new skills and inspire new ideas and creativity. You'll surprise yourself with just what you can achieve.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Looking good, chuck.
However, as you asked for feedback and because of boring stuff like gravity, I question and have grave concerns about what is stopping the stars above the Troika flat ride becoming a Health and Safety nightmare and falling and squishing the guests.
Why not use that design challenge to strengthen your designs. Think about how a park would get round the problem as antigravity drives don't exist. This not only stretches you as a creator, it can lead your designs somewhere surprising and original. Solving these problems also gives a fun extra challenge when building.
Also, try getting out of your comfort zone and try something different. There are endless themes and ideas that can be built in this game apart from castle/ fantasy. Try building a coaster and theming it or a mini park. Try different themes. Make your own theme. It really is worth doing as it will teach you new skills and inspire new ideas and creativity. You'll surprise yourself with just what you can achieve.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you so much Nemmie for your feedback. I have always appreciated your advise. I have tried many times to build a coaster with no luck at all but will keep trying and figure out something new. Oh and by the way I have seen many shooting stars in my lifetime but have never been squished by one......LOL
Thanks again, Nancy (Tillietwos)

Top Bottom