CG predictions...

First of Phase 3 stations spotted - not in a systems I was expecting. edit: That's all of them I think
Okay, so that's:
CB-4: Phase 3 station
CB-6: Colonia Highway surface base
CB-11: Phase 3 station
CB-12: Colonia Highway surface base
CB-20: Colonia Highway surface base
CB-23: Colonia Highway orbitals
CB-26: Phase 3 station
CB-33: Colonia Highway surface base
CB-34: Phase 3 station
CB-42: Colonia Highway orbitals
CB-44: Phase 3 station
CB-51: Colonia Highway orbitals
CB-52: Phase 3 station

Interesting spacing - close to, but not in, the systems with existing operations. Brewer Logistics remains the sole faction, population increase to 100k. New stations have offline Refinery economies.

Hmm... CB-44 is, though the data is a couple of days old, currently recorded as being Civil Unrest. That should open a Black Market nowadays ... which should also force opening of a Commodity Market at stations which don't have one. Anyone nearby want to check it out and get an advance preview?

Hmm... CB-44 is, though the data is a couple of days old, currently recorded as being Civil Unrest. That should open a Black Market nowadays ... which should also force opening of a Commodity Market at stations which don't have one. Anyone nearby want to check it out and get an advance preview?
It's got Blight & Bust at the moment according to the system map

Edit: Interesting idea though 🤔

Last edited:
Is it too early to call the current CG? Looks like a resounding win for RMC is on the cards. It also looks as if the misinformation about ground CZs has been ignored. Barring FDEV altering the tiers it might not last the weekend.

Is it too early to call the current CG? Looks like a resounding win for RMC is on the cards. It also looks as if the misinformation about ground CZs has been ignored. Barring FDEV altering the tiers it might not last the weekend.
Almost 4:1 on bonds, about 5:2 on contributors? Agreed, I think that's safe to call.

And even if they had managed to successfully disable the ground CZs in Reorte both factions are big enough to have plenty elsewhere.

And even if they had managed to successfully disable the ground CZs in Reorte both factions are big enough to have plenty elsewhere.
I started a war for RMC earlier in the week, but only got Med CZ. Which made me happy we got High CZ in Reorte, especially as it has so few settlements. Really must spend some more time trying to work out why places get those levels ...

Latest Galnet seems to think the CB stations already have markets ....

Basic commodity trading has also been established to accommodate pilots selling construction materials and to supply tritium fuel.

And announcing the 4th of the 3 phases ...

Edit: I thought maybe I was going crazy and imagining they had said 3 phases, but no - it clearly talked about 3 phases up until now ...

Last edited:
New Starports Created for Colonia Bridge

New Starports Created for Colonia Bridge​

28 JAN 3308
Pilots’ Federation ALERT
The infrastructures of six starports have been completed along the travel corridor between Colonia and the core systems.
Brewer Corporation has confirmed that five starport frames were constructed in systems branching out from Alcor, with a sixth closer to the Colonia system. The new stations are:
Zerreiss Station in the Pru Euq WO-D b53-8 system
Helgrind Gateway in the NGC 6530 Sector ZE-X b2-0 system
Vladmir McDoogle's Triumph in the Flyiedge VN-W c4-51 system
Canonn Complex in the Prua Phoe MI-B b17-5 system
Venatores Hub in the Blua Eaec WW-E c14-1293 system
Promium Relay in the Eoch Flyuae QK-E d12-2118 system
At present the starports are not fully operational and only provide rearm, refuel and repair services. Basic commodity trading has also been established to accommodate pilots selling construction materials and to supply tritium fuel.
A fourth phase of the Colonia Bridge project is scheduled to begin on the 10th of February, which will aim to complete construction and add a broader range of facilities.
Brewer Corporation was able to meet all of its targets for phase three due to the considerable amount of raw materials delivered by the galactic community. The names of the new starports were selected by those pilots who made the greatest contributions to the initiative.

Basic commodity trading has also been established to accommodate pilots selling construction materials and to supply tritium fuel.
A fourth phase of the Colonia Bridge project is scheduled to begin on the 10th of February, which will aim to complete construction and add a broader range of facilities.
Hopefully it won't be yet more Ceramic Composites. I'm getting kind of sick of hauling them...

Good (but still thematic) commodities for a high-quantity Colonia trade CG would be things like Cobalt, Titanium, Aluminium, and Polymers - we'd still need to optimise BGS states for best performance but people who just want to haul could do that too. Commodities with current regional reserves well over half a million tonnes, at least, would really help.

The "selling construction materials" bit does possibly suggest this might end up being six smaller CGs, one at each station - that would be an interesting challenge though definitely a FC-dominated one.

Probably just low traffic so the movement isn't visible (that, or you're seeing last tick's data...) - those would be weird positions to lock the sliders in, and the other CB systems aren't.
yeah, I am grasping. The tick is supposed to have been 2 hours ago and I've relogged several times. I've been killing clean ships and auth ships, but SEC looks the same as yesterday. Hopefully it moves later - I was checking on Pirate Attacks and some of them looked like they hadn't moved at all either 🤷‍♀️

yeah, I am grasping. The tick is supposed to have been 2 hours ago and I've relogged several times. I've been killing clean ships and auth ships, but SEC looks the same as yesterday. Hopefully it moves later - I was checking on Pirate Attacks and some of them looked like they hadn't moved at all either 🤷‍♀️
Station news is apparently the most likely to be up-to-date after the tick ... of course, you can't get sub-state slider position information out of that, and the system influence is predictable anyway.

Top Bottom