CG predictions...

Given the trend of claiming FDev rigs all the CGs lately, anyone else want to have a stab at how this one will go - before it kicks off in earnest?
I don't think it will finish without modification due to low bond values on Scouts.
That means there will be people complaining about:
  • total being unachievable
  • tiers being too high
  • being ganked by pro-thargoid types in Open
Happy to be proven wrong. (y)

Depends how many allready did not cash in the bonds they have for kills...
And if the anti thargoid clans wake up to take part...
If both are NO then this will last till timer runs out...
Killing thargoids in Wings for clans is easy now its zero challenge...

Given the trend of claiming FDev rigs all the CGs lately, anyone else want to have a stab at how this one will go - before it kicks off in earnest?
Target 80 billion ... strong seasons for AX combat on the PC squadron leaderboard have been more like 200 billion/season or 25B/week. Add in consoles, non-affiliated pilots, etc., ... fairly nice reward especially for newer players, first serious AX action for months, convenience boosts from FCs ... I'm going to guess 40B, 50% complete.

Killing scouts gives also bonds for first phase of the AX CZ, so the cmdrs who spam only scout kill will surely make few mil contribution while getting combat ranks. In addition AXI guys are crazy, in the good meaning of the word.

And the math 4k contributions with 20mil average or 8k with 10mil for tier 5.
Call me crazy but I think that the odds for tier 5 are 50+%.

Main outcome from the CG will be salt and annoyance - since we don't seem to be getting AX CZ. NHSS are much slower and less predictable, so most will give up pretty fast, unless they find the better spawn locations - which are not part of the CG. The AX people may also boycott in the hope that will get the AX CZ next week if we fail :D

I reckon maybe 30%?

Last edited:
Main outcome from the CG will be salt and annoyance - since we don't seem to be getting AX CZ. NHSS are much slower and less predictable, so most will give up pretty fast, unless the find the better spawn locations - which are not part of the CG. The AX people may also boycott in the hope that will get the AX CZ next week if we fail :D

I reckon maybe 30%?

Guess my original decision to sit this one out is the right one. The fight may be coming to me anyway 😁

The way I understand it's 1 system defended per tier.

Systems that fail the defense will scale conflict into full incursions and damaged stations.

Anybody mentioned Grind and Timing yet? I predict:

1. Grind threads - I cant do this CG until I grind for the weapons. Local Guardian Tech Broker doesnt have market with correct goods to unlock. Should be free not discounted at the TB.
2. Timing - Why would you do this before Oct 27th and release of Horizons to everybody? I am being persecuted personally as a non-horizons owner I cant get the Guardian stuff to unlock anything AX I need to do this CG. Its just a rip-off to make me buy Horizons.

Top Bottom