CG predictions...

1614093692829.png

Edit: I didn't remember it as a Gerry Anderson though :eek:

So, the VIP lineup for the superpowers is now complete, huh?

The Empire will be represented by Chancellor Anders Blaine, Senator of Eotienses and Admiral of the Fleet Denton Patreus as well as Princess Aisling Duval.

Both Patreus and Aisling have their own personal flagships, the INV Imperial Freedom and INV Achenar's Courage respectively, which they might bring along.

The Federation will be represented by President Zachery Hudson and Shadow President Felicia Winters.

It'll be a safe bet that the two of them will arrive on the Farragut-class battlecruisers Starships One and Two.

The Alliance's representitives will be Prime Minister Edmund Mahon and his primary challenger in this year's election, Nakato Kaine.

I have not the faintest idea what they will choose as their mode of transportation 🤪

So as the 3 powers don't trust any one...
Smuggling CG on Thursday then.... for all 3 powers...
but don't announce which items and we have to guess what needs shipping to who...
With bounty CG to counter it at all 3 locations...
If Bounty CG completes before smuggling CG, smuggling CG fails fully no rewards offered...
If smuggling CG completes first big pay outs...

So, no news today, huh? Anyone noticed something odd/new ingame instead (despite the "Spirit of Laelaps" in Sirius)?
Just that new faction in the Coalsack - will be worth keeping an eye on that system & Sirius for any changed made at the restart 🤔

Surely they won't plan any massive event for tomorrow - the same day they're adding Xbox Live ... I mean, that would be madness ... but then again this is fdev - they live for danger :)

Just that new faction in the Coalsack - will be worth keeping an eye on that system & Sirius for any changed made at the restart 🤔

Surely they won't plan any massive event for tomorrow - the same day they're adding Xbox Live ... I mean, that would be madness ... but then again this is fdev - they live for danger :)
Like they wouldn't do a massive change to bounty payouts right in the middle of a bounty-hunting CG, resulting it to be over in just a few hours after those changes go live?

Noooo, of course they would never do something weird like that... 🤪

New faction in coalsack?

Seems to be listed in EDDB as a player faction... that would surprise me if FD allowed that, as it would mean coalsack isn't really considered "story" anymore :/

Top Bottom