CG predictions...

With CZ CGs they could probably set up three parallel CGs, and maybe manually poke in CZs between all three sides.
(Which would result in an overwhelming Fed victory if they did since the already less numerous Empire supporters would then be split two ways)

Big question for Hudson to answer: is the League of Mandu operating with the agreement - or at least disinterest - of the Federal hierarchy ... or are they going against Federal higher-ups, at least officially? Blaine might not want to interfere with a criminal investigation, but the Federal presence is a rather different matter.

With CZ CGs they could probably set up three parallel CGs, and maybe manually poke in CZs between all three sides.
(Which would result in an overwhelming Fed victory if they did since the already less numerous Empire supporters would then be split two ways)

Big question for Hudson to answer: is the League of Mandu operating with the agreement - or at least disinterest - of the Federal hierarchy ... or are they going against Federal higher-ups, at least officially? Blaine might not want to interfere with a criminal investigation, but the Federal presence is a rather different matter.
Win or lose Hudson can deny offical involvement- I expect the Imps won't take kindly to it either way and might be the end of ACT.

I personally think we'll be having an OR situation:

ACT confirms that the Imperator is the NMLA mastermind
Nova Imperium vs League of Mandu

OR

ACT confirms that the Imperator is innocent and that the claim was faked

Nova Imperium OR Peraesii Empire Consulate vs League of Mandu (Because Feds refuse to leave Imperial territory)

I personally think we'll be having an OR situation:

ACT confirms that the Imperator is the NMLA mastermind
Nova Imperium vs League of Mandu

OR

ACT confirms that the Imperator is innocent and that the claim was faked

Nova Imperium OR Peraesii Empire Consulate vs League of Mandu (Because Feds refuse to leave Imperial territory)

or 'Nobody yet knows so lets have a CZ CG to battle it out anyway' then we'll tell you ala Liz Ryder and Marlinist ethnic cleansing CGs

Conflict zone live stream just posted in Community weekly event topic (on twitter) now what conflict zone would that be...
E0dfsCNWQAI9uVg.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't work out anything that Dav can say about CZ for an hour, they're not the most complex of things. I hope they're doing that CM thing where they spend the hour doing CG CZ while Dav talks about upcoming BGS changes (maybe how the Odyssey stuff ties into the BGS states etc).

As we already spotted the Fed m/s last week in Paresa, and the Galnet today, then we can be pretty sure where the CZ are - though no idea who the participants will be yet.

I can't work out anything that Dav can say about CZ for an hour, they're not the most complex of things. I hope they're doing that CM thing where they spend the hour doing CG CZ while Dav talks about upcoming BGS changes (maybe how the Odyssey stuff ties into the BGS states etc).

As we already spotted the Fed m/s last week in Paresa, and the Galnet today, then we can be pretty sure where the CZ are - though no idea who the participants will be yet.

I think Federation vs the Empire's traditionalists; Nova Imperium

Conflict zone live stream just posted in Community weekly event topic (on twitter) now what conflict zone would that be...
E0dfsCNWQAI9uVg

Might be just me with my cookie settings but that link doesnt work, any chance you can copy / paste it here as the CMs seem to have forgotten already only 1 week after announcing this new feature.

Might be just me with my cookie settings but that link doesnt work, any chance you can copy / paste it here as the CMs seem to have forgotten already only 1 week after announcing this new feature.
Turn the shield off if your using firefox... Have to see what the image file size is on twitter...
ok rehosted was not a big file for UK bank holiday uploads..

Last edited:
People don't care empire, federation, lore or attacks.
They want rewards, even if they are next pathethic, useless module, but, but UNIQUE module :D
I think that's right up there for many. Not all, but many.
The petty quarrels between factions are meaningless. Nothing ever changes anyway, so unless there are ACTUAL changes happening (a destroyed station remains destroyed, a station in a pirate sector takes on a pirate look, not the same Coriolis everywhere (give us new station designs please), a pirate station produces illegal goods, etc) the text walls don't really mean much.

I'm here for rewards, don't really care who wins or who doesn't. I'm a mercenary, my ships and guns and carrier are for hire, I fight for whoever pays me the most or has the most interesting reward.

The petty quarrels between factions are meaningless. Nothing ever changes anyway, so unless there are ACTUAL changes happening (...) the text walls don't really mean much
Yes, I couldn't care less about the idle banter of these (super) powers...
(as nothing changes as you mention, as it is the same eyewash our real life equivalents bores us with - and ingame from a merc-RP view)
As long as one or two of them opens their purses for me, like Hudson just did, I'm fine with them ;)

I think that's right up there for many. Not all, but many.
The petty quarrels between factions are meaningless. Nothing ever changes anyway, so unless there are ACTUAL changes happening (a destroyed station remains destroyed, a station in a pirate sector takes on a pirate look, not the same Coriolis everywhere (give us new station designs please), a pirate station produces illegal goods, etc) the text walls don't really mean much.

I'm here for rewards, don't really care who wins or who doesn't. I'm a mercenary, my ships and guns and carrier are for hire, I fight for whoever pays me the most or has the most interesting reward.
So good luck and have fun in (probably) paresa o7
I'm not mercenary, reason is simple- I don't need more money, mats, and tbh this "unique" modules are...welp, weak and pointless.
"maybe we are encircled, but at least we can shoot at any direction"

Top Bottom