CG predictions...

Kietrax still not logged in and its wednesday, does not look good for CGs topic creation again...
Either no CG or a GC that so much the same as another CG that hes going to be able to copy and paste quickly again on Thursday...

Kietrax still not logged in and its wednesday, does not look good for CGs topic creation again...
Either no CG or a GC that so much the same as another CG that hes going to be able to copy and paste quickly again on Thursday...
So this is probably true:
😩

I don't think it's Thargoids ....

1634196906825.png

edit: Paresa - Hadrian's home system

Last edited:
Well, Feds are in a quite messy situation.
It was about time to mess with the Empire too

I wonder at the end of this story arc... will Powerplay disappear? Will Superpowers disappear? Will servers shut down and we get to take home the single player game, but with a less complicated galaxy (no powers, no superpowers, a simplified bgs tailored for single player maybe) :unsure:

Well, Feds are in a quite messy situation.
It was about time to mess with the Empire too

I wonder at the end of this story arc... will Powerplay disappear? Will Superpowers disappear? Will servers shut down and we get to take home the single player game, but with a less complicated galaxy (no powers, no superpowers, a simplified bgs tailored for single player maybe) :unsure:
Well it would certainly simplify things lore wise, but....over in the real world Mahon has just had his buttocks spanked hard.

Although it might be a self turmoil to shed some weight. Will have to see in the ...er...logical world of PP :D

Not entirely sure.
That will solve a quite amount of potential issues for the Empire.
Remember that the power of a Senator depends directly on the number of Patrons (and in turn Clients and Citizens) they represent... and killing off a potential heir to the throne (no matter how controversial the father is) before s/he was even born by blowing up a station will NOT sit well with any ordinary Imperial Citizen as well as Imperial Honor (which is based on Ancient Rome's Dignitas and Japanese Bushido).

Top Bottom