Newcomer / Intro Chaff Launcher

is it possible to disable
Chaff Launcher at the enemy (NPC)?

можно ли вывести из строя
Chaff Launcher у противника (NPC) ?
o7

Or you can target the chaff launcher directly (from the left panel or if you have the "target next/previous subsystem" function bound you can select it that way) and destroy it with any weapon.
Missiles are good, though, because they have wide explosion and damage everything around the impact. So you don't have to have a precise aim.

OK thanks!
I have two rigs from Li Un Rui
I will try to specifically choose the setting of chaff

ок спасибо!
у меня есть две установки от Li Ung Rui

б

Unless you are using missiles then taking out Chaff Launchers is a Catch-22 situation, you really need fixed mount weapons to take them down in a reasonable time due to how they mess up turrets and gimbals but if you are using fixed weapons there is little need to take out Chaff Launchers.

Unless you are using missiles then taking out Chaff Launchers is a Catch-22 situation, you really need fixed mount weapons to take them down in a reasonable time due to how they mess up turrets and gimbals but if you are using fixed weapons there is little need to take out Chaff Launchers.
Honestly, if I'm using gimbals and my opponent pops chaff, I just hold my fire until they're done with it and fly more defensively. If you're flying a distro-heavy build like LR beams that you can't keep going permanently then it doesn't really matter if they have chaff or not, you just save your WEP capacitor for the times that they're not.

Usually all NPCs, if you have turrets and gimbals, have Chaf,
and in High Res, the NPCs needed for the battle rank are usually generated in the wing by 2-3,
пока твой друг будет ждать твоей встречи, он тебя изрядно обыграет :)

Usually all NPCs, if you have turrets and gimbals, have Chaf,
and in High Res, the NPCs needed for the battle rank are usually generated in the wing by 2-3,
while your friend will wait for your appointment, he will pretty much beat you :)

Top Bottom