Chaos Theory Mode (JP3)

So based on the huge amount of information we got about Chaos Theory Mode, It's safe to say we know what to expect when attempting these missions. Obviously in Jurassic Park CTM, you must be trying to make sure the park doesn't fail, in JP San Diego you turn the San Diego incident into San Diego investment etc. This leaves me with a question that I'm really curious about. That question is will there be a JP3 Chaos Theory mode and if so, what would we do for it?

Thanks,
Anonymous Poster

3 things
•Your NOT anonymous we can see your username
•there will be JP3 chaos theory mode
• we’re all kind of stumped on what the mode could be about

My theory for every episode atm is as follows;
JP: Walk in John Hammond's footsteps and prevent distaster. Basically you (and Cabot Finch) make all the difference to counter Nedry's subterfuge, and go on to make Hammond's dream a reality.

TLW: exactly what we saw, duh. Build JP: San Diego and make InGen profitable again.

JPIII: The Kirby family didn't hire the cheapest mercs they could find, they hired you and your team. Operating from a minimal base camp, explore a huge map in ranger vehicles ultimately looking for their son, and along the way uncover a mystery about dinosaur species living on Isla Sorna that were not on InGen's official list. I should note it'll play more like what we've seen of the new campaign rather than another park builder.

JW: Same as JP. "What If...?" You and Cabot Finch are the dream team who can do the impossible and keep the Indominus Rex under control, and take Masrani Global into the next era of genetic power.

JWFK: Another story campaign style mission. Take over as the head of the merc team trying to capture the dinosaurs from Isla Nublar before Mt. Sibo blows. Manage a minimal facility as you search, catalogue, capture, and export assets off the island. Not sure if it will turn into a redoux of Claire Dearing DLC or not, but I suspect there will be a Claire Dearing / RtJP style location change at somepoint taking you to finish the story either on Sanctuary or into the woods around Lockwood Manor.

JWD: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the Earth. I couldn't even hazard a real guess...

Top Bottom