Parks Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

You've done a really nice job integrating all the rides and attractions into the scenery.

Bandit looks like a lot of fun! Are you planning on releasing it on the workshop?

I do plan on releasing it on the Steam Workshop right now I'm working on a new section of my park which will take some time. Thanks for the kind words. Have any suggestions or improvements you think the park might need?

July 8th, 2018
Hi Folks
Here is the last clue on what might be coming to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park in 2019.
This is a common thing to see at the Jersey Shore. The big announcement coming at the end of August.
3585c89.jpg

8/17/2018
Coming to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park in 2019 Old Charleston. This new section will have a new flying turns coaster a first of it's kind for the Carolina's, 4 new flat rides, new food options and shops.
vgsy04.jpg

The new entrance to Old Charleston
20aq4he.jpg

Flying Planes a flying turns coaster a first for the Carolina's
359n421.jpg

Loop Da Loop a classic amusement park ride
317gtpe.jpg

A thrill ride that is making it's return to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park in 2019 is the Scrambler.
23mvbwm.jpg

Our Satellite ride is being relocated to our new section Old Charleston in 2019. The ride has been at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park since 1975.
6i9lz9.jpg

The Zipper a really thrilling ride that our guests will enjoy in 2019
f2ovgm.jpg

I really like what our research department came up with for this new section. Phase 2 will be coming in 2020. So what does everyone thing of the new section coming to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park in 2019?

Attachments

• Old Charleston Midway.jpg
    Old Charleston Midway.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 495
September 9th 2018
Charleston Gardens Amusement Park was pretty crowded this weekend with the nice weather. Charleston Gardens Amusement Park is now only open on weekends now through October. Hurricane Florence is in sight and headed straight toward Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. The exact track of the hurricane is still unknown at this time. I will keep you all updated as the hurricane gets closer.
20180701120216_1.jpg

Ryan K
VP & Director of Thrill Rides
Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

October 17th 2018
Hello All
It is now the off season here at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. The park is only open on weekends now until the end of October. Our annual Pumpkin and Food Festival is going on now until October 28th. As you all know our river rapids ride was removed at the end of the regular season. As you can see the land where it once stood has been cleared. This is known as Project 2020. I wonder what can be coming to this corner of the park. A announcement will be made soon on what is coming.
Project 2020.jpg

Also our new section for 2019 Old Charleston is coming along. We should be starting construction on our wooden flying turns coaster called Crazy Planes next week.
New Section.jpg
Ryan K
VP & Director of Thrill Rides
Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Attachments

• 2u4mo9g.jpg
    2u4mo9g.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 400
December 1st 2018
It's the off season here at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. A lot of things have been going on behind the scenes. Construction on our new section Old Charleston is coming along. This new section of the park will make you feel like you are in a traditional amusement park. Here some pictures of the progress that we made so far. This new section will open Memorial Day weekend 2019.
vnjr00.jpg

13ympg8.jpg

Also new for 2019 is our new Dragon Kiddie Coaster in our Kiddie Ride section of Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. This coaster is perfect for children and families.
hsui5k.jpg

December 5, 2018
Many of our guests were wondering if our Grand Carousel will be making a return to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. Well I have some good news. Our 1960 Grand Carousel will be making a return in 2019. More info to come. Our smaller carousel will be moved to our new section of the park Old Charleston in 2019. As you see below our small carousel has already been removed and the ground work for our Grand Carousel has begun.
2co6dya.jpg

December 20th, 2018
Just a quick update before the holidays. Our 1960 Grand Carousel at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park was just installed today after being restored. The location where our grand carousel is now was where our mini carousel once was. We moved our mini carousel to our new section of the park called Old Charleston. I think our guests will really enjoy riding this all time classic which has been at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park since 1974. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us here at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park.
xcrnzs.jpg

February 9th 2019
Just a quick little update on what is going on at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. Our new section of the park Old Charleston phase 1 is almost complete. The new section will be open on opening day March 16 at 10 AM. This new section takes you back to being in a classic amusement park and will have 5 new flat rides and 1 new roller coaster. More pictures on that to follow.
snmayv.jpg

Also the 2019 season will have 2 new restaurants to try some good amusement park food.
Betty's Diner a great place that makes you feel at home with homemade pies and Charleston Gardens Amusement Park famous fried chicken.
2071etx.jpg

Rockin Ruby's a 1950's diner with fresh cut fries, burgers and milkshakes
258t9nr.jpg

March 15th, 2019
Hard to believe that Charleston Gardens Amusement Park will be open for our 45th Season tomorrow. We will be open only on weekends until Memorial Day Weekend than after that we will be open on weekdays as well. A lot of new things are coming in 2019. Our new section of the park Old Charleston will be open tomorrow as well. Below are some pictures of our new section Old Charleston.
axlk5k.jpg

1zg6ddj.jpg

Also new for the 2019 season is our brand new park entrance.
kdabn5.jpg

We have some new food options this year as well. Our 1950's style diner Rockin Ruby's and Betty's Diner serving up some good comfort food like fried chicken and fresh cut fries and burgers.
Rockin Ruby's
2l1fdz.jpg

Betty's Diner
308br0p.jpg

Some of our wooden roller coasters got a new makeover. Pictured below is our wooden roller coaster The Bandit with it's new paint job.
Bandit
257g4f4.jpg

When Charleston Gardens Amusement Park opens for it's 45th season you know Spring is in the air.

Thank you for the kind words. Building this park is a hobby of mine that I love doing. Adding a story behind it makes it feel more realistic. I should have new updates every week.

March 29, 2019
Today was a very busy day at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park people were taking advantage of our Spring Time In The Park and half off of a all day ride pass. Here are some pictures from tonight.

A good crowd tonight at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Our Big Wheel at night

Charleston Gardens Amusement Park at night

Our new section of Charleston Gardens Amusement Park Old Charleston

April 16th, 2019
Just a little quick update on this fine Tuesday evening. Well it came to my attention that this will be the last year for The Wasp roller coaster at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park. The Wasp roller coaster been at Charleston Gardens Amusement Park for over 15 years. I wonder what will take it's place. More on that later this year.

Top Bottom