cheats at cqc

Another one who got musketeered ?

sigh

Please provide video evidence, there are a whole lot of reasons why you won't stand a chance against an experienced player in CQC.

no no no no....I got musketeered well and truly last night! this one wasn't even moving I blasted and blasted to no avail, I often get beaten and it honestly doesn't bother me. I love the insanity of the game more than the winning. But cheating is not on.

no no no no....I got musketeered well and truly last night! this one wasn't even moving I blasted and blasted to no avail, I often get beaten and it honestly doesn't bother me. I love the insanity of the game more than the winning. But cheating is not on.
Take a video, it's the best way to prove cheating. Shadowplay is a good option if you run a Nvidia card.
I generally always record my fights.

I shall give that a go, honestly I'm not kidding though, it was cheating... I assume like on xbox theres an option somewhere? Off to look into it.

It was odd really, as if the player wasn’t there. So not gaining anything at least whilst I was on. A bit like in GTA where you can set your player as neutral. Downloaded the shadowthing. Off to bore the family with videos of me losing at cqc! Thanks!

Player not moving from the spawn point but shooting in the air and killing people, while cannot get damaged at the same time is now quite known bug, even documented with some videos... once the next match starts things get back to normal. I've seen that bug, it's rare, something to do with instancing issues.

Basically in that bug on his end the game looks perfectly normal, he flies, shoots etc. on your end he is standing still and shooting in the air.. you cannot damage him because he isn' really there where you see him. Also you can see some other people chasing and shooting at the ghost, that's because they probably see him, but you can't.

It's not normal if the bug continues match after match.

Last edited:
Thanks musky!
I remember us discussing another bug whereupon I was in game but the structures were missing, could these be related? Also, good game last night! Belter!
Also.... my second fire button mysteriously stops working occasionally (Saitek x52 pro c buton) don't suppose anyone knows a fix? Means I have all fire buttons and chaff on one bind...but I am crap anyway so....don't really matter!

Deleted member 192138

D
Not related. Structures missing is how your client loads in the game. Instancing problems with an opponent desync'd is a problem with how your clients are relaying information between each other in P2P networking.

thanks, I know it’s small things in the greater scheme of life, blinking annoying though, but.

secondary fire button reoccurred last night, grrrr!
gonna play no chaffing chaff now. Come and get me! CQC later, much gin been taken here so am even crapper than usual with a dodgy controller, operator AND no real sense of porpoise.

Top Bottom