Check out the Premier of my new Dark Ride "DUNGEONS OF THE DEAD" today at 5pm BST and LIVE Chat Room!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJz6vtHNELQ

DUNGEONS OF THE DEAD
is a 15 minute Dark Ride that takes you to the Medieval period full of Fantasy and Ghostly Spirits.

Be scared and mesmerized as you experience the underground caverns and chambers of the dead, the majestic ruins of evil and graveyards from the souls of the past

This will not seem like a Planet Coaster ride, it's a first time where I used items from creators of the Theme Makers Tool Kit to give the ride a look never seen before. I also created unique lighting, visual and sound effects to immerse you in this journey that I am so proud to share with you!

Last edited:
I swear - - you continue to pound these amazing builds out. I see this one and think it would take me a year alone to even try to build something like this. Its got to be about as big as a full park map size.

A few things I noticed:
Great use of standard pieces....like the curved wooden walls...I believe those are the pirate ship hulls?
Seems like you are using more TMTK pieces than in the past and I love that!
All the ruin set pieces....I love that set
The clasping bridge was one of my favorite effects in this one.
Also - the wet/glittery reflections on many of the columns and vine pieces...care to share how you did that - - I'm stumped?

I know I've asked this before, but I would love to see a behind the scenes and see what this looks like from above in the park map..I'm just amazed.

Hi Tommy
I keep saying you're the "Master" of amazing creations ! Not so much spooky effects in your ride , but a mind-blowing and stifling decor that imprisons you . Great work with so much "well-used" stoned and ruined walls.You're not the King of park ( you don't do ) but King of "special" , " astonishing" , rides where anything can happen , at any moment ! We have so much to learn from your creations ! Are they the result of your nightmares ? LOL :giggle: Congratulations ! Would be great to have lessons from you !!!!;)😂

Hi Tommy
I keep saying you're the "Master" of amazing creations ! Not so much spooky effects in your ride , but a mind-blowing and stifling decor that imprisons you . Great work with so much "well-used" stoned and ruined walls.You're not the King of park ( you don't do ) but King of "special" , " astonishing" , rides where anything can happen , at any moment ! We have so much to learn from your creations ! Are they the result of your nightmares ? LOL :giggle: Congratulations ! Would be great to have lessons from you !!!!;)😂
Thanks so much, wow! what a nice comment! Lessons on the house whenever you want! No Charge!!!!

I swear - - you continue to pound these amazing builds out. I see this one and think it would take me a year alone to even try to build something like this. Its got to be about as big as a full park map size.

A few things I noticed:
Great use of standard pieces....like the curved wooden walls...I believe those are the pirate ship hulls?
Seems like you are using more TMTK pieces than in the past and I love that!
All the ruin set pieces....I love that set
The clasping bridge was one of my favorite effects in this one.
Also - the wet/glittery reflections on many of the columns and vine pieces...care to share how you did that - - I'm stumped?

I know I've asked this before, but I would love to see a behind the scenes and see what this looks like from above in the park map..I'm just amazed.
Flattery will get you everywhere with me! ha THANK YOU for swelling my head larger than it needs to be! Def used a ton of TMTK pieces. The glitter effect was the pieces themselves, I didnt do anything but add the lighting....just turned out that way!

Top Bottom