Choose an animal for Saint Valentine's Day

If we would get paid new animal every month along with regular 4 DLC’s a year I would the happiest man on earth 🤩
I want sloths 🦥 for Valentine’s Day

1642193595951.jpeg

Mute Swan without any doubts, they are even used for the love carousel, but we'll have to wait a little more tho, maybe St. Valentine 2023, i don't think they'll release a flying bird out of nowhere :unsure:, for this year i'll gladly take the American Flamingo..

Swan.jpg

Mute Swan without any doubts, they are even used for the love carousel, but we'll have to wait a little more tho, maybe St. Valentine 2023, i don't think they'll release a flying bird out of nowhere :unsure:, for this year i'll gladly take the American Flamingo..

View attachment 286143
I think Mute Swans should be able to be implemented in the same way as the Flamingos. They even need a relatively big Area to be able to start flying at all

A little recap with the animals mentioned so far (some people said two animals and both are counted)

American flamingo7
Mute swan5
American black bear2
Capybara1
European Turtle Dove1
Mandarin duck1
Red crowned crane1
Sloth1
Spectacled bear1
Striped skunk1
Wolverine1

A little recap with the animals mentioned so far (some people said two animals and both are counted)

American flamingo7
Mute swan5
American black bear2
Capybara1
European Turtle Dove1
Mandarin duck1
Red crowned crane1
Sloth1
Spectacled bear1
Striped skunk1
Wolverine1
Put my count on American Flamingo too lol

An animal that utilizes the new mechanics added (deep diving/burrowing etc)

Or an animal that introduces new mechanics, like brachiation/flying. Or sloths...they have a unique mode of locomotion, that would be a good choice too.

American flamingo7
Mute swan5
American black bear2
Capybara1
European Turtle Dove1
Mandarin duck1
Red crowned crane1
Sloth1
Spectacled bear1
Striped skunk1
Wolverine1
I've also mentioned Lovebirds in another Post as a Possibility for a small Teaser for a Aviary DLC😉
But I assume they aren't on the List due to being a Aviary Animal?

Nothing says love like a mute swan in my opinion.

7f6874d6220241c1fd3fdea713338248.jpg
Ah big territorial Birds with Wings that are strong enough to break a Humans Arm. So romantic😂
But as I already wrote, I also think they would be the best Choice and a important Animal because it can be found in many public Areas near the Water🦢

I've also mentioned Lovebirds in another Post as a Possibility for a small Teaser for a Aviary DLC😉
But I assume they aren't on the List due to being a Aviary Animal?
Sorry, I must have just missed it. Here's the updated list:

American flamingo8
Mute swan6
American black bear2
Sloth2
Am(o)ur leopard1
Capybara1
European Turtle Dove1
Gibbon1
Lovebird1
Mandarin duck1
Red crowned crane1
Spectacled bear1
Striped skunk1
Wolverine1

Ah big territorial Birds with Wings that are strong enough to break a Humans Arm. So romantic😂
But as I already wrote, I also think they would be the best Choice and a important Animal because it can be found in many public Areas near the Water🦢
They're strong yes! But all is fine if you don't harass them. If you do, the broken arm is on you. 😋

Swan would be the best animal match for Valentine's Day, but sloth nails it for St. Patrick's (they have green algae in their fur).
Regarding Algae, they need to make the Swan able to use the Underwater Plant Feeder or at least a similar Feeder (I assume they would need to dive way too deep with the current Underwater Plant Feeder? Don't know how exactly it works because we got it in the Update without any Animals being able to use it, except the Beaver)

The American Flamingo and Mandarin Duck would both be greatly appreciated inclusions from me. The Golden Pheasant could work well as well, the male's gaudy display structures and red chest would definitely fit thematically. A Gelada could also be a good fit. The heartlike chest patch is definitely a good excuse to include such an iconic animal 😅

New and unpopular idea but I dig it 😋

Fun fact: A striped hyena's heart is twice as large as that of similar-sized mammals. Perfect reason for them to be the Valentine’s giveaway 😋

Happy Saturday and visit sweet Hera the stripped hyena at Naples Zoo, FL!

F3E93A97-F694-4879-A0F3-04F5E457EE7A.jpeg

We are already in February, so here you have the updated votes. It seems birds are the most suitable animal for celebrating love.

American flamingo
9​
Mute swan
7​
American black bear
2​
Mandarin duck
2​
Sloth
2​
Am(o)ur leopard
1​
Capybara
1​
European Turtle Dove
1​
Gelada
1​
Gibbon
1​
Golden pheasant
1​
Lovebird
1​
Red crowned crane
1​
Spectacled bear
1​
Striped hyena
1​
Striped skunk
1​
Wolverine
1​

I think a desert animal like an Addax or Wild Ass would be really well received, as that biome is severely lacking. However, if this is a Valentine's Day themed animal, then I would go with either Wombat or a Gibbon.
Or if the devs want to be funny...Tasmanian Devil lol

Top Bottom