christmas gift from the developers?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ola started a thread for Coaster Heads, just thought we should get more support here. What do you wish for christmas on the part of the developers? Do they have any Planet Coaster gift for us?

Merry christmas [hehe]

Yes yes yes, a Christmas gift, posted on Christmas Day, so, in the morning, we have gifts too, like kids [heart]

And, by the way, if this could be useful, that could be great. Like screenshots and informations about tools you have certainly planned for modders (3D modelers, graphic designers, developpers, musicians, etc ...) in this way, after the holidays, we can begin to create things to fill the "content manager" (in order to have tons on the day of the release). [yesnod][up]

With a screenshot of your "community platform"/"social web service"/"content manager" or something like that ? [big grin]

giphy.gif

Oh nice Kevin [squeeeeee]

I would like to have SOME screenshots, a bit more about the management situation. How will be the connected part of the game? Come on developers[hehe]

But there are other possibilties. Ok for dev diary I understand, but comme on Brett some ingame screenshots would be nice [noob]

We should keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook they say. Even though I have both, not everyone does. And I wish there will be a routine to post anything they post on either social media platform here on the forum too.

Finished? Not for us, we still have second-day-cristmas. Annandag jul.
And then we have the in between days, and then there's new year!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Yay! Thanks Brett!!! [big grin]

A Modular Building time lapse of the building of the Dev Diary 2 has just been posted on YouTube!

It looks amazing and super easy!

I understand that we should not get too spoiled with the amazing gifts that you share every week. The more you give, the more some may expect.

Just stick with what you have planned (I know you will) and I will be very happy with every single piece of art that you share with us, whether it be 1 per week or month or more art per week/month. Thank you again for your passion and love! [happy]

Last edited:

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
A Modular Building time lapse of the building of the Dev Diary 2 has just been posted on YouTube!

posting video here for convenience:

[video=youtube;gzXbEZkopyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzXbEZkopyQ[/video]

Nice video. But are the stalls only 2x2 meters? I hope we get different styles and sizes.

And I hope we can build closed shops with carpets and not those only ones like in the video.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom