Chromed/Golden paint jobs back on the store (and some new!)

Sorry stupid question time, i haven't bought many extras but the chrome cutter looks great so my question ...

COMPATIBILITY
PC
Mac
GAME
Elite Dangerous

Xbox is not mentioned so am I correct in assuming i can't have it?

Cheers,
P

Sorry stupid question time, i haven't bought many extras but the chrome cutter looks great so my question ...

COMPATIBILITY
PC
Mac
GAME
Elite Dangerous

Xbox is not mentioned so am I correct in assuming i can't have it?

Cheers,
P

It's on all platforms but you have to buy it via the in-game menu. The website is PC only

Last edited:
The Vette is so cool in Chrome.
I was bummed last Christmas because it wasn't included in the festive countdown.
The year before I didn't get it because I didn't have the Corvette yet.

All is good now, and next week 3.0 Beyond, I can't handle this much goodness, when does it stop!!!!![noob]

Why don’t people post the Xbox link? The one that comes it in our Edge app when you click to go to the store in the game

Is that not compatible for others?
just asking

Why don’t people post the Xbox link? The one that comes it in our Edge app when you click to go to the store in the game

Is that not compatible for others?
just asking

I think that links from the store [when you open them from the Edge app] do have a specific code/address for everyone, as they should be generated and then linked to our XBOX accounts (I mean: my link coulnd't work for you).

Good stuff. Gonna be an expensive night on elite... At least I already own all the gold conda shades.... Oooo exciting golden asps chromed asps chromed vette yay
Now start making some Foss skins allready. no one will tell him

Arghhh I read chromed asp talk about seeing what you want to. Ah well bought gold one and chromed vette and cutter yay

Last edited:
Top Bottom