claire's sanctuary help needed

wht dino should I save in claire's sanctuary. iv doen it a few time but the ones I pick always end up making the rest of the game almost imposable to do.

wht dino should I save in claire's sanctuary. iv doen it a few time but the ones I pick always end up making the rest of the game almost imposable to do.
The species and the number of them you rescue really all depends on you. I’m not sure how you play that campaign, but I do have a tip for you.

What ever species you rescue becomes available for you to make more individuals of those species. Like for instance, if you save a social needy dino like stegosaurs (which I also did myself), and you rescue only one individual, when you bring it into your park on Sanctuary, that dino’s genome becomes available to you and n the Hammond Creatuon Lab (the hatcheries). If you feel like you need more money before hand however, you can always delay their arrivals and use whatever else you can use before doing so.

thanks but I was hopin for a list of what I should try to save. iv try that way befor but always run out of money befor I can get more or they always braking out it take a week or more to get a single jon done once on the new sialnd

thanks but I was hopin for a list of what I should try to save. iv try that way befor but always run out of money befor I can get more or they always braking out it take a week or more to get a single jon done once on the new sialnd
Well, if you want more species that aren’t too social, it’s ideal that you can get the ones that don’t need more of each other like the three carnivores, the two ornithomimids, the trike, the anky, even the brachio.

I would recommend dinosaurs with longer lifespans if you prefer. I do not know exactly of which species available has a naturally long lifespan, but saving those specific species should help extend the period of play in claire's sanctuary mission. I hear the second segment of the story would end abruptly when a nublar north dinosaur dies of old age. Introducing them would set them to year 1 of age, so you could have a fairly longer experience with those dinosaurs.

I would recommend dinosaurs with longer lifespans if you prefer. I do not know exactly of which species available has a naturally long lifespan, but saving those specific species should help extend the period of play in claire's sanctuary mission. I hear the second segment of the story would end abruptly when a nublar north dinosaur dies of old age. Introducing them would set them to year 1 of age, so you could have a fairly longer experience with those dinosaurs.
You know, the only rescued dino that died on me on Sanctuary in the middle of that campaign was the albertosaurus, which was one of my first three rescued individuals I transferred. Surprisingly, it didn’t make me loose the campaign at all.

I think maybe because it was already a different mission, and that it wasn’t needed for the rest of the missions themselves. Or maybe because of that and it wasn’t a herbivore where the DLC emphasizes more on.

You know, the only rescued dino that died on me on Sanctuary in the middle of that campaign was the albertosaurus, which was one of my first three rescued individuals I transferred. Surprisingly, it didn’t make me loose the campaign at all.

I think maybe because it was already a different mission, and that it wasn’t needed for the rest of the missions themselves. Or maybe because of that and it wasn’t a herbivore where the DLC emphasizes more on.
Maybe... I didn't lose the game as none of my dinos have yet to die (those troopers) but I heard stories how they had to redo the campaign as their dinosaurs died. I do not know the details myself but at least now I know lifespan is a factor for the campaign.

Top Bottom