clever aninals

Is it only my case? my orangutan habitat is made out of few Islands connected by wooden piles And orangutans seem so clever that they actually poop only on island connected to path,so keepers can clean this. btw. my keeper can climb wooden ramps to Reach poop in panda sleeping house, but Can't climb same ramp to Reach blood pumpkin in Tiger habitat

Is it only my case? my orangutan habitat is made out of few Islands connected by wooden piles And orangutans seem so clever that they actually poop only on island connected to path,so keepers can clean this. btw. my keeper can climb wooden ramps to Reach poop in panda sleeping house, but Can't climb same ramp to Reach blood pumpkin in Tiger habitat

I watched my keeper use a broken Himalayan Pine as a ramp today.

1. Orangutans are large tree-like apes, one of the closest primates to humans.

Orangutans are the largest tree animals in the world.

2. Orangutans are the only anthropoid apes living in Asia. Previously, these animals were common throughout Southeast Asia, but now they are preserved only in Borneo and Sumatra.

3. Orangutans are considered the smartest animals after humans.

4. Translated from Malay and Indonesian languages “orangutan” means “forest man”. Local residents really considered them people who hide in the forests and pretend to be dumb, so as not to work and not fall into slavery.

5. Together with other anthropoid apes (chimpanzees and gorillas) and humans, orangutans belong to the hominid family. In it, they form a separate genus - Pongo, which includes three species of orangutans: Kalimantansky (Borneo) Sumatransky (Sumatra) and Tapanulsky (northern part of Sumatra).

1. Orangutans are large tree-like apes, one of the closest primates to humans.

Orangutans are the largest tree animals in the world.

2. Orangutans are the only anthropoid apes living in Asia. Previously, these animals were common throughout Southeast Asia, but now they are preserved only in Borneo and Sumatra.

3. Orangutans are considered the smartest animals after humans.

4. Translated from Malay and Indonesian languages “orangutan” means “forest man”. Local residents really considered them people who hide in the forests and pretend to be dumb, so as not to work and not fall into slavery.

5. Together with other anthropoid apes (chimpanzees and gorillas) and humans, orangutans belong to the hominid family. In it, they form a separate genus - Pongo, which includes three species of orangutans: Kalimantansky (Borneo) Sumatransky (Sumatra) and Tapanulsky (northern part of Sumatra).

I'm really not sure how this relates to OP's question at all, but kudos to you for reading about orangutans I guess.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom