"Clever Girl" Competition

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Park Managers!

Thank you to everyone who sent in their Clever Girl entries. We’ve had some amazingly challenging images submitted to us, and there were a few of which we're pretty sure the dinosaur had already escaped the image entirely. After much review and consideration we are delighted to announce that the winner of our competition was Vesuvius with this fantastic entry! We can assure you that the dinosaur is there, you just have to look very closely!

DavidRobins.jpg

Thank you again for taking part, stay tuned for more competitions in the future!

Hello Park Managers!

Thank you to everyone who sent in their Clever Girl entries. We’ve had some amazingly challenging images submitted to us, and there were a few of which we're pretty sure the dinosaur had already escaped the image entirely. After much review and consideration we are delighted to announce that the winner of our competition was Vesuvius with this fantastic entry! We can assure you that the dinosaur is there, you just have to look very closely!

View attachment 173783

Thank you again for taking part, stay tuned for more competitions in the future!
I'm still looking for the dinosaur. This is the most intense game of I spy if the dinosaur is in the grass XD

Very cool winning entry :cool:
I was hoping to see more of the other entries - this was mine, a fluke from testing out the velociraptor behaviour of chasing jeeps
NowYouSeeMeSmall.png

And some more serious attempts to hide a Suchomimus at dusk:
SmallLog.png

FishingSmall.png

DarkLog.png

Top Bottom