Notice Clipper Ship Kit Issue

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Greetings Commanders,

We wanted to inform you that we are aware of an issue with the Clipper Ship Kit, which prevents commanders from being able Hyperspace Jump. The team are aware of this issue, and they are working on a fix that will be included in the September Update - Patch 2, coming this week.

If you are experiencing this, please remove the Clipper Ship Kit from your ship, until it is resolved. In order to prevent anyone else from experiencing this, we have temporarily removed it from the store.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

o7

Greetings Commanders,

We wanted to inform you that we are aware of an issue with the Clipper Ship Kit, which prevents commanders from being able Hyperspace Jump. The team are aware of this issue, and they are working on a fix that will be included in the September Update - Patch 2, coming this week.

If you are experiencing this, please remove the Clipper Ship Kit from your ship, until it is resolved. In order to prevent anyone else from experiencing this, we have temporarily removed it from the store.

o7

looks beautiful. I’m happy to buy it for myself after you fix bugs and announce the content of the “new era” :)

Greetings Commanders,

o7
How is that even possible?

Thanks! I couldn't jump at all with the ship kit, so I just put the ship back into the hangar until the fix comes through. I don't use the clipper a lot, but the kit is encouraging me to check it out again. No biggie, I can wait a few more days.

These are some things that just shouldn't happen.

What has a cosmetic ship kit to do with hyperspace travel? Or in other words, how can a damn visual asset influence the borked net-spaghetti-code? I am by no means a 3+ years experienced net architect dev but I'd carefully state that there is something flawed at the fundamental level of the codebase.

Top Bottom