UPDATE: To allow for more entries to the competition we have extended the deadline for entries by one week, you now have until Tuesday 28th September at 14:00 BST to submit your entry!
Over the last couple of months we've been sharing some amazing concept art from our upcoming title FAR: Changing Tides on our Instagram @FARtheGame
This behind-the-scenes work goes to show how amazingly talented the developers at Okomotive are, taking real-life inspiration and putting it into a universe that has had its civilization ravaged by floods changing the natural environment.
Having such a talented development team gave us an idea, we wanted to see how talented our community is so we decided to have our very own FAR-themed Art Competition!
To enter you will need to submit your own artwork of a place that you know but placed in the FAR: Universe. This could be your garden, street, or even a famous landmark.
The winner of the competition will receive a Wacom Intuos Pro and two runners-up will get some FAR: Changing Tides goodies.
The rules are simple, you must:
- Submit your entry on any of our social channels, with the hashtag #FARArtComp (you can post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Please only submit once on the platform of your choice.
- Your image must be 1920x1080.
- You can use the FAR art style or any style you want, as long as it represents the theme of being in the FAR universe.
- Once the competition ends the judges will take up to one week to decide a winner (this allows us time to go through entries and make an informed decision).
- When the judges decide the winners they will be contacted for additional information. If you do not respond in 48 hours we will pick a new winner.
For full T&Cs please check the document attached.
The competition will close on Tuesday 28th of September at 14:00 BST!
If you want to keep up to date with all the FAR news, then head to www.farchangingtides.com and sign up for our Newsletter, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Wishlist your copy here now!
Last edited by a moderator: