Cmdr Arnoldo's Snowflake Expedition (Not for snowflakes)

After spending a few days in the bubble after returning from DECE (we salute you Cmdrs!!) I got a case of itchy feet (or is that a case of an itchy seat?) and decided to RNGineer 'Per Ardua Ad Astra' to some 77Lys and get myself back out into the peace and quiet of unoccupied space.

I've put together a route for a short trip out into the black, a kinda there and back again but with some kinks and twists (not those kinda kinks!!).

Map of route can be found on EDSM, its just under 690Klys, reaches parts other expeds have definitely reached before although probably not in one exped.

I'm heading out on my own and am not forming a formal exped (geez, do I look like Macros?), I'll be playing as much as RL allows me so haven't got any WP timings or anything.

If you feel like tagging along or using the route, enjoy!!!

And fly safe Cmdrs....

After spending a few days in the bubble after returning from DECE (we salute you Cmdrs!!) I got a case of itchy feet (or is that a case of an itchy seat?) and decided to RNGineer 'Per Ardua Ad Astra' to some 77Lys and get myself back out into the peace and quiet of unoccupied space.

I've put together a route for a short trip out into the black, a kinda there and back again but with some kinks and twists (not those kinda kinks!!).

Map of route can be found on EDSM, its just under 690Klys, reaches parts other expeds have definitely reached before although probably not in one exped.

I'm heading out on my own and am not forming a formal exped (geez, do I look like Macros?), I'll be playing as much as RL allows me so haven't got any WP timings or anything.

If you feel like tagging along or using the route, enjoy!!!

And fly safe Cmdrs....

Can a 65 LY range AspE reach all the waypoints on this? I'm tempted to follow your path once I return from the Autumn Odyssey expedition in 2 months.

I thought snowflakes were six-pointed? Well, either way, still looks cool... :cool:

I'll get my jacket.

Cheers. :)

@Jaxterix
Haven't even looked at WP distances as this was going to be a lone exped and I'm kinda spolit by a 77Ly exploraconda

@WR3ND
Look forward to seeing you along the way

@Jackie
So, wanna dance under the light of some distant stars?

By the way; as this is a route not a 'proper' exped, feel free to choose your start point and attack in any order. My route IS NOT optimised other than I've tired to avoid to many return visits to systems (unavoidable to hit some twice)

Edit: Whoop, fist undiscovered ELW of the trip @ 3095Lys from Jameson... I'm filtering on AFG so, while max jump range may be slightly reduced by the plotter, I hope to see a lot more!!

Last edited:
Nice route cmdr ;)

I was thinking of heading to the core after a year on the rim so may see you out there.

@WR3ND
Look forward to seeing you along the way

Well, for the time being at least, I still plan on going on DW2. Maybe this will cross paths somewhere along the way, or do you plan on knocking this out more quickly than that?

Will be tootling but dont expect to be out as long as DECE :) even though its more Lys than I did on DECE (with <cough> diversions)

Decisions: will soon be zipping past what could be WP 1 on the route (if I'd even looked at optimising it - Doh) - do I keep on for another 37Klys to the system I arbitrarily marked as WP 1 on my doodle of the route or do I dynamically adjust the route??

Only thing I save is time but this comes at the cost f my integrity :)

Will ponder once RL has finished biting me on the backside...

Back from RL trip across the pond to Seattle and then Toronto. Disappointingly, despite taking personal laptop, I never had any stick time so I'm picking up the trip where I left it two weeks ago.

Am gonna stick to the original WP1 as starting point (Eorm Bra SX-L d7-0) so under 32kly to go before the route actually begins. Taking a small detour to see a Glowing Giant first at Floasly TE-X d2-25..

Fly safe..

Hit WP1 yesterday, on my way to WP2 and, wow, just hit the 2M Lys mark... :)

I3tShsr.jpg

Aaaaaaand, arrived at WP2, Hypao Chrie RO-Q c21-5. Not bad, over 24Klys since leaving WP1 yesterday. Work tomorrow so progress over next 24Klys to WP3, Blia Broo BA-A d0, will be slower :)

Whoops, missed an update... Now at WP4. Making good progress and likely to get a couple more WP out of the way this week as I'm on holiday. Hope it rains :)

Top Bottom