[INDEPENDENT] CMDR JamesWh - Looking for a squad of like minded players

Hi guys, I'm a 19 year old guy from the UK looking for a pre-existing group or to create a new group of people to be in a discord with etc. I like exploring and trading but I'm open to other areas of the game. I'm in the endgame stage now I've got an anaconda and all that stuff so looking for people at the same sort of level but that is not necessary. If you've got any questions, ideas of pre-existing communities or want to get in touch drop me a message on here.
Look forward to hearing from you all.

o7, CMDR. I am a Councillor of The Resonance Fleet, we would be happy to have you among our ranks. We're not a very big group, but we're a friendly bunch :). I think you'll find more than a few like-minded players with us. We also have a minor faction with which we are trying to take control of our home system. If you're interested, you can join our discord server with this link: https://discord.me/rfmz

You're welcome to join the Wanderers of Witch Space, we're a mix of everything, although we do focus on the BGS system a lot so we always have stuff to do, we've got a active Discord, we play a lot of CQC and are currently trying to get 1st on the leaderboards and we do weekly friendly PvP events for members, we also have a special champion role in our Discord which you get by beating the current Champion in a friendly 1v1 PvP battle, all done just for a bit of fun.

Our Inara: https://inara.cz/squadron/1073/

Greeting commander im going to assume you found a group already but if not feel free to add me on Discord bradley0095 #2120. Im at the same stage now recently got my corvette and now starting engineering then eventually the guardians equipement/stuff. Im also just starting a squadron on PC for a xbox squad that i chatted with and looking to get the ball rolling if you want to experience a fresh beggining in this new adventure. And to top it all off we already got a in game minor faction present in several systems and expanding so we got a good head start on the faction side if it peeked your intrest just add me on discord or check out our post first if you want.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/nexus-union-pc-now-recruiting.512484/
for now safe flying and good luck o7

ANGELS OF DEATH
-- GAME WITH HONOR AND PURPOSE --

Greetings CMDR JamesWh!

We'd be happy to have you consider membership in AOD; we have many experienced players who would be eager to fly with you! We have players experienced in PVP, bounty hunting, trading, mining, BGS manipulation (we own 17 stations in 12 systems now), Thargoid hunting (bi-weekly group event), Guardian tech and exploration. As a group, we're anti-player murder and anti-player piracy -- we play as "the good guys." We work together, help our own and often lend a hand to others around the bubble in need.

For more information, check out our recruitment post or visit our clan website directly!

Fly safe CMDR!
o7

Hi there CMDR JamesWh.
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of Admiral Frederick Yamamoto of the Zaonce Fleet who sits on the Alliance Council of Admirals, also the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Tionisla where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

If you haven't yet decided where you want to reside then please consider us.
A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PVP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.

Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

Fly safe and be dangerous commander.

o7

Top Bottom