CMDR, Your earnings today... and how you made it?

SO your a big-shot high roller, or don't give a toss.

Share your fortune, or misfortune on this day CMDR and your total CR earnings.

Here is a place to say how you made the big bucks, or did not.

This thread is more about the how, than the CR, got that CMDRs?

--------------------->

So, today over a few occasions, I stacked 8 source and return missions, 6 kill skimmer, 4 planetary scan missions, 4 delivery missions and 3 assasinations along with associated kills and trades along the way, I made 35 million. I'm allied across the board in my mission systems.

How about you?

Last edited:
Chilling . . .
A casual fly around the Haz Res netted 1 mil before ammo ran out.
A short delivery run 0.5 Mil.
Then went prospecting for ingredients for Plasma reloads - found lots.

Total game time about 3 hrs. I play for the fun of playing, have generally found that not being target driven increases the enjoyment of the game.

On the most recent day I played I spent my time alternating between bounty hunting and collecting escape pods at Rahu. I think I made something on the order of 5-6m credits, plus whatever I will end up getting from the CG when it ends.

I also discovered through experimentation that it is just barely possible to fly a Cutter into the tunnels at the unauthorised installation.

On the most recent day I played I spent my time alternating between bounty hunting and collecting escape pods at Rahu. I think I made something on the order of 5-6m credits, plus whatever I will end up getting from the CG when it ends.

I also discovered through experimentation that it is just barely possible to fly a Cutter into the tunnels at the unauthorised installation.

Fun and games, I watched the delightful youtuber Codger, do the same thing today, much recommended.

Last edited:

Thus thread is more bout the how, than the CR, got that CMDRs?

Today wasn't the best day.
My first mission was a VIP sightseeing tour. I thought that it would be nice and quick. Two stops, not very far away. 13 Mcr reward. First destination was 450 Kls away from entry point. Second destination was 360 Kls away from entry point.
After that I decided to do cargo missions (and data missions). I got 3 detours to a planetary outpost 150 Kls from entry. On my last mission back to my home system - yes, again detour to that same planetary outpost 150 Kls from the sun.
Gladly all the missions where form allied factions in boom.

Made enough credits - 25 or 39 Mcr, not sure I have more than enough already. I'm doing the missions to support factions I like and because doing those missions is fun.

Today wasn't the best day.
My first mission was a VIP sightseeing tour. I thought that it would be nice and quick. Two stops, not very far away. 13 Mcr reward. First destination was 450 Kls away from entry point. Second destination was 360 Kls away from entry point.
After that I decided to do cargo missions (and data missions). I got 3 detours to a planetary outpost 150 Kls from entry. On my last mission back to my home system - yes, again detour to that same planetary outpost 150 Kls from the sun.
Gladly all the missions where form allied factions in boom.

Made enough credits - 25 or 39 Mcr, not sure I have more than enough already. I'm doing the missions to support factions I like and because doing those missions is fun.

Ouch, feel for you, though nice payday never the less!

Last edited:
Been doing the bounty hunting Cg since i got home from work, tried collecting pods and its too much work and other ships shoot at you. Made about 3 trips to the UI in rahu this eve at about 1.2 to 1.5 million in bounties each.
I tried to give a couple of cmdrs at the UI a leg up bounty hunting, a python and a viper with only 53% hull, but in an FDL with three fixed MC (one huge) and two medium beam turrets, if i touched a target and it died i usually got the credit.

We don't talk about salary here. Whenever we do, FD nerfs it.
For every million you mention, they shave off 1% of general income.

Shhhh ... be quiet.

I already made it, the money that is, when it was harder I guess. Just trying to cover a set of 8a shields, and two big ship millitary grade armour right now. Hey, they set the prices, right?

Took some mining missions for osmium. Along the way, collected 30+ painite, 50+ platinum, and 60+ palladium. Got enough bromelite as mission rewards to turn it in more mining missions!

Been doing the bounty hunting Cg since i got home from work, tried collecting pods and its too much work and other ships shoot at you. Made about 3 trips to the UI in rahu this eve at about 1.2 to 1.5 million in bounties each.
I tried to give a couple of cmdrs at the UI a leg up bounty hunting, a python and a viper with only 53% hull, but in an FDL with three fixed MC (one huge) and two medium beam turrets, if i touched a target and it died i usually got the credit.

I've found the best way to make cash is still missions right now. But be allied with all the factions in several systems. Hell the amount of washing machines I've shifted for xxx millions lately I can't tell.

Earned?

You mean I'm supposed to get paid for the stuff I do?

I'm currently trying to rank-up with the Empire.
I'm bored of cargo missions and I don't want to stack scan/skimmer missions so I built a sporty little Viper and I'm doing as many data delivery missions as I can cram into it's memory banks.
And, if I find a RES along the way, I stop off for a spot of recreational state-sanctioned murder.

Altogether, I think I earned about Cr1m from the data missions and another Cr2m from the RES's.
And then blew the lot on upgrades for the Viper which I only bought 'cos I wanted a cheap runaround. [rolleyes]

Actually, it's kinda funny.
I recall the Viper 4 being a bit unwieldy and clumsy and I got rid of the last one I had as soon as I bought a Vulture but I rather like this one.
It's pretty nicely tooled-up and it's got an 8 unit cargo-bay anda twin SRV vehicle bay so I can use it for surface missions if I want.
I think what put me off before was the lousy field-of-fire for the ventral weapons but I'm okay with that now.

Nerf incoming in 2.3, let's see .. it's about 40% so far in this thread it seems. Bounties & mission payouts. ;)

All kidding aside, I do feel the pendulum has swung too far. Generic delivery missions were balanced relative to massacre missions and bounty farming. Getting about 7 figures worth of credits for transporting less than 100 units of biowaste less than 20 ly is pretty silly. :p

Hand Ring - Ho Hsi to 3500.
2.2 Million each trade. Takes 8 - 9 minutes for one circle.
Do the math.

In addition I got me some MEFs for the ENgs.

Found and scanned two new virgin systems and discovered several hundred astronomical objects. Of course, I haven't earned a credit until I can get the data safely back to the bubble...

All kidding aside, I do feel the pendulum has swung too far. Generic delivery missions were balanced relative to massacre missions and bounty farming. Getting about 7 figures worth of credits for transporting less than 100 units of biowaste less than 20 ly is pretty silly. :p

NO, I insist it is not. It is very special UNIQUE biowaste of cute unicorns and fairies.

Top Bottom