Cmdr's, please join me in thanking the Devs.

Though I may be quick to add my 2 cents and sometimes sprinkle a little salt, please let me say that I appreciate the hard work and dedication the dev's have put in to fix bugs with 2.3 and to improve ED. So, for my part (and on behalf of all players) thank you sincerely for all for your hard work, persistence and, most of all, passion for the game.

Have to admit, if the game didn't exist I'd have nothing to whinge about (at least in space sim life), so I'll raise a pint to the good folks at Frontier (still want a darned orrery tho:x).

Agreed. Development is a real nightmare at times, and nothing worse than when things go belly up and the frustration kicks in. The support of the fans can really mean a lot in those cases.

Kudos to the devs for their hard work.

Thanks Frontier developers and also the Community Managers.

Elite: Dangerous is my favorite game of all time and I appreciate all the hard work which goes into the game.

please let me say that I appreciate the hard work and dedication the dev's have put in to fix bugs with 2.3 and to improve ED.
And 2.2
And 2.1
And 2.0... etc, etc, etc.

The dev team at Frontier are one of the best I've encountered. Even when I disagree with them on any given point, there's still respect. Given the scale of Elite and it's complexity, they do an admirable job.

The lads and lasses are on the forums on their time off. I've seen them do server fixes on Christmas Day and they are a joy to communicate with.

Good thread OP.

Top Bottom