Coaster Cam, is it comming back?

Hi there, i think its time to discuss the folowing thing.

Last week i had one thing in my mind that i'm absolute 100% sure that we need in Planet Coaster and that is the Coaster Cam, in the last RCT3 we had a coaster cam but there were a lot of bugs and problems with. Some problems were that some times the "peeps" blocking the camera view, or that you can't sit where ever you want. The reason i make this thread is because i did not found any discussions, its also because we have not seen any of this so i just want to be sure that there is comming a coaster cam without the bugs, problems, and complains.

I hope some of your guys do have screens and recognize these problems, if anybody has some screenshots of the problems and bugs feel free to post them below.

Because of my language im not able to describe it 100%, i've tried the best i can.

Greetz
GreatBravus.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi GradeBravus. I think we'll have Coaster Cams in Planet Coaster. RCT3 was made by Frontier, and they are the ones making Planet Coaster, and using the same engine, although an upgraded version. So it is very likely it will be in the game.

You'll hear it soon enough when the Early Access launches in March 2016. [up]

I'd like to think so. It's the same developer as RCT3, but they're not beheld to that game, so they may not. But seeing as it's a nice bulletpoint on the games cover to "ride the rides" it would be foolish to think otherwise.

There will be a coaster/ride - cam...for 100%! It's one of the most important features of any 3D-theme park game ;) Hope, we'll get a Peep-cam, too.

Last edited:
I don't want a Peep cam, oh definitely NOT! I want a "Guest Cam" instead, on the top of my head. But what happens when you enter a coaster, would you get the option to remain in Guest view or be able to switch to coaster cam view. Now that would be interesting.

I don't want a Peep cam, oh definitely NOT! I want a "Guest Cam" instead, on the top of my head. But what happens when you enter a coaster, would you get the option to remain in Guest view or be able to switch to coaster cam view. Now that would be interesting.
On the top of people is so annoying. Have you ever played RCT3. They can't hold their face in ONE position. I always have their big head on my cam. [mad]

Yes I have played RCT3 but never with the peep cam. I spent most of my time in the sandbox mode.
But when you are in sandbox mode. And you build an amazing coaster. I'm sure you want to check it out. You enter the coastercam and boom. You got a face in your beautiful view.

Top Bottom