• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

Coaster has 0.00 excitement??

Severity
Minor

Frequency
Once

Area of Game Affected
Coasters

Description
A coaster that i built that clearly had 7 excitement and 6 fear when i tested it, suddenly has 0 excitement and 3 fear, despite the heatmaps showing the complete opposite, heres a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/ESNU6
And i just noticed that another coaster i just built on the same area is having the same problems, excitement isnt 0, but its 3 when it used to be 7

Steps to Reproduce
Build a coaster with lots of excitement, test it, open it and watch the excitement go down

Do you have multiple trains?
It doesn't look like it from what I can tell.

Care to share it and post the workshop link and see what happens with other people?

QA-Mark

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
As mentioned above, there are other factors that can affect the final excitement score for a coaster. Check out the other results, as these may give you some more insight into what might be causing the low overall excitement score.

Care to share it and post the workshop link and see what happens with other people?
This. From the looks of the image, it clearly looks like this is a bug. The only thing that makes sense if the train never left the station. Anyhow, share the link and I'd be more than happy to test your ride in my game to see if the results are the same.

This. From the looks of the image, it clearly looks like this is a bug. The only thing that makes sense if the train never left the station. Anyhow, share the link and I'd be more than happy to test your ride in my game to see if the results are the same.
From the looks of the image, we cannot see the banking on the rollercoaster, but we can see what the other rollercoaster looks like, and how unrealistic it is so... thats enough to tell me that the rollercoaster with zero excitement is also probably very bad.