Coaster Head worth it?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
^ Really that's why I bought it more than anything. The perks and stuff are fun, but I think it's important to show support for this game early on. From a developer's point of view I could imagine having the support (both financial and morale) of your community makes it more rewarding to develop a beautifully crafted game.

Me personally, I waited for a bit to see how the flow of communication and sneak peeks worked in comparison to RCTW. When I saw Frontier actively feeding the community, that's when I decided to buy into the Coaster Head package.

Yep, you can say it so much better than me :)
But i did it quite simular.

I don't mind sparing a bit of my pension, to support a game as good as this one. Frontier are doing a fantastic job and are giving us things that we never actually expected and the icing on the cake, is they communicate on a regular basis and surprise us with exciting video footage of their progress. [yesnod] [up]

I don't mind sparing a bit of my pension, to support a game as good as this one. Frontier are doing a fantastic job and are giving us things that we never actually expected and the icing on the cake, is they communicate on a regular basis and surprise us with exciting video footage of their progress. [yesnod] [up]

+1 This is why a preordered the ealry bird edition! Frontier are doing a really beautiful game! And they are not just "developers", but fans how are making a game for fans! [heart]

Do you get early access with this package?

No, you have 3 packages which including the game:

Planet Coaster - Pre-order (Planet Coaster)
Planet Coaster - Early Bird Pass (Planet Coaster + Early Access)
Planet Coaster - Coaster Head Edition (Planet Coaster + Coaster Head Club)

Last edited:
No, you have 3 packages which including the game:

Planet Coaster - Pre-order (Planet Coaster)
Planet Coaster - Early Bird Pass (Planet Coaster + Early Access)
Planet Coaster - Coaster Head Edition (Planet Coaster + Coaster Head Club)

Thanks! Think it's a bit expensive [bored] If it was €40,- i definatly would buy it!

Sawyer1

Planet Coaster Ambassador
But it's Planet Coaster :p

image.png

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom