Coaster pillars

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new to this forum.

I've been quite excited for this game since last year. I played RCT3 for years, but one of the issues I had with that game were how the coaster pillars were handled. Fortunately there was a few mods who tried to improve this.

I've seen all the development diaries, and I noticed in some clips how the pillars are connected by horizontal bars at some height, and I also saw a quite complex structure conformed by those pillars.

I want to know if the pillars are completely handled by the game, or we will be allowed to place them as well. Some may remember the Moby Steel Jungle in RCT3, which allowed you to erase the default pillars and place the custom ones where you wanted.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi and welcome to the Planet Coaster forum!

I don't know the answer to your question, but we may find out soon in the Early Access [happy]
(that is, if coasters are available in the first build)

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

I've been quite excited for this game since last year. I played RCT3 for years, but one of the issues I had with that game were how the coaster pillars were handled. Fortunately there was a few mods who tried to improve this.

I've seen all the development diaries, and I noticed in some clips how the pillars are connected by horizontal bars at some height, and I also saw a quite complex structure conformed by those pillars.

I want to know if the pillars are completely handled by the game, or we will be allowed to place them as well. Some may remember the Moby Steel Jungle in RCT3, which allowed you to erase the default pillars and place the custom ones where you wanted.

I don't think this is really giving anything away so I feel pretty safe sharing it but... It's been stated in the CHC Forum in discussions with developers that the Support system is very much still a work in progress, and there is no definitive answer to this question because, quite frankly, they don't know yet. I believe at this point in development, there are much bigger fish to fry.

It'd be nice to have both..
Game handled Supports and Scenery Item Supports that can be placed by the Players, to improve the final Look.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom