General / Off-Topic Cobra Kai...is good, no it's [redacted] awesome!

Ok ok, i'm biased here, I loved the karate kid movies, sure a bit cheesy buuuut a good story, boy get bullied, learns karate and kick the bully in da face and gets the girl!

Now years later they did a TV show, and at first I just ignored it, but boy o boy was I wrong, this show ROCKS! the music, the fresh air of not political correct , is just awesome.
if you didn't watch it, do yourself a favor a watch it, you will be surprised and if you're like me, you will find yourself jumping around in your chair routing for the then bad guy!!

Last edited:
Ok ok, i'm biased here, I loved the karate kid movies, sure a bit cheesy buuuut a good story, boy get bullied, learns karate and kick the bully in da face and gets the girl!

Now years later they did a TV show, and at first I just ignored it, but boy o boy was I wrong, this show ROCKS! the music, the fresh air of not political correct , is just awesome.
if you didn't watch it, do yourself a favor a watch it, you will be surprised and if you're like me, you will find yourself jumping around in your chair routing for the then bad guy!!

Yes, this show has its many tear moments (If drunk in my case). This show is a 9.5 IMO, I wish I can say more but this show is must watch! My following CMDRs watch this NOW! What? QUIET!!!

Yeah I was positive surprised and the chemistry between the characters is just super, I mean even the kids are doing a great job top notch acting.

my daughter can’t get enough of this show and she is an adult too, well to me she still my little girl but you know how it is.

Yeah I've enjoyed this show. There's a few characters I'm not fond of, Johnny's son in particular but on the whole they're done really well. I especially like the way that Johnny is portrayed.

Yeah I've enjoyed this show. There's a few characters I'm not fond of, Johnny's son in particular but on the whole they're done really well. I especially like the way that Johnny is portrayed.
Yeah, I'm not fund of him too, but it's an minor issue.

Top Bottom