Ships Cobra Mk III Owner's Club

Very interested in this as well. Unfortunately I have no access to the IV, and I'm looking for a small ship mining platform. I'd love to try the MK III but it seems a bit tight with the internals to make it worthwhile.
Cobra Mk III is great. Don't bother with collectors. She's agile enough to scoop manually.

Very interested in this as well. Unfortunately I have no access to the IV, and I'm looking for a small ship mining platform. I'd love to try the MK III but it seems a bit tight with the internals to make it worthwhile.
Cobra 3 makes a nice Opal miner - just enough space for a motherlode, especially if you leave the shields off.

Started a new 'cobra only' CMDR recently, so it's fun to see what's possible - the upside is that after 2 motherlodes I now have enough CR for a whole fleet, though now I'm not motivated to mine any more ...

Last edited:
To be fair. All the small 6 slot ships can mine very easily now. DBX, Vipe IV, courier etc.

After all this time I've never joined this club. I've jumped in this beautiful ship again after a while in the keelback (my first love!). The difference is stark. I may be using it for a while now.

How did I not know about this thread!
I have a painting of the Mk3 I lead the PS4 Distant Worlds 2 Fleet in by CMDR Beetlejude on my wall at home!
I looooove this ship! ❤❤❤

Top Bottom