PvP Cobra MK III vs Federal Gunship (MEGA) - CMDR Replicant vs CMDR ShifterZero

• Thread starter The Replicated Man
  • Start date

The Replicated Man

T
Source:
Source: https://youtu.be/vtINaDTdFEs

I was flying in shinrarta when I ran into CMDR Shifterzero in a FGS. Being no stranger to this ship I asked him for a fight and he agreed. Big thanks to CMDR Shifterzero for the fight :)
Enjoy the Fight CMDRs! o7!
Link to my Build for the Cobra: https://s.orbis.zone/3e2y

Feel free to share your small ship PvP stories in the comments!

This is the first video in my small ship PvP series. Great news as well, I am getting a Gigabit connection! Which means I will be up and streaming every evening very soon! Hope to be up and running on Twitch next week! I will be streaming a combination of PvP content and Engineering. I will be posting more information once I have everything setup. You guys really encourage me and keep me going and making more content, and it's your feedback that I appreciate to help me make better videos :)

Rep :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading the title and automatically assumed you'd fly the FGS and was so "What? killing a Cobra in a FGS? Really?" :ROFLMAO:

Then I watched the vid. Awesome flying again, thx for sharing (y)

The Replicated Man

T
I was reading the title and automatically assumed you'd fly the FGS and was so "What? killing a Cobra in a FGS? Really?" :ROFLMAO:

Then I watched the vid. Awesome flying again, thx for sharing (y)
Thanks Bigmaec! :)

nice vid, what amazes me, are efficient mods on those plasmas, flying shield-less there is so much surplus distributor power for at least 1 overcharged/short range, perhaps with low emissions PP if going like 2 SR. While seekers are OP vs hull tanks, gunship actually have nice front utilities to carry point defence with it, flying slowest combat ship in the game with 0 soft or hard anti missile defence is suicide, even 1vs1.
BTW, while i hate seekers in PvP, small hardpoints on cobra are really pain to use ANY other weapons, so are justified:)

The Replicated Man

T
nice vid, what amazes me, are efficient mods on those plasmas, flying shield-less there is so much surplus distributor power for at least 1 overcharged/short range, perhaps with low emissions PP if going like 2 SR. While seekers are OP vs hull tanks, gunship actually have nice front utilities to carry point defence with it, flying slowest combat ship in the game with 0 soft or hard anti missile defence is suicide, even 1vs1.
BTW, while i hate seekers in PvP, small hardpoints on cobra are really pain to use ANY other weapons, so are justified:)
I was tossing around the idea of running 2 small Class 1 Overcharged Gimballed Multicannons with Corossive and Emissive. But the seekers are far stronger IMO, plus it's easy enough to hit silent running and quickly synth some ammo.
I tried rails before but the convergence is too wide for 2 rails.

Top Bottom