Cobra Mk IV owners get FC for free

More likely, LEP owners will get the FC for free, given all the guff they brought here over the years having felt cheated on their investment.

If it did come to pass, I'm sure all LEP owners will finally feel rewarded.

Actually that would annoy me - I didn't pay for in game advantages, just like I didn't pay for paint jobs (it was annoying when they applied some of those to my account)

I paid for expansions.

There's one coming now, after five years.

Any time Frontier attempt humour there is at least 100 threads over a few months blasting them for it.

Remember community salt?
Yeah - it was in the patch notes in one of 2.1's bug fixes "farmed salt from community for later use" - what do you think they are saving it for? is tritium going to be ~8,000,000 per tonne? Will carriers require a cobra mkIV license? Would the maintenance fee for carriers be weekly ARX? Can carriers be damaged by thargoid interceptors?

I've waxed my surfboard in anticipation of surfing the waves of teers that carriers will likely bring about.

Last edited:
To maintain game balance Cobra IV owners FC's are exactly the same as the FC available to peasants , except for purely cosmetic things like exclusive paint that's it... oh yeah and. 750ly jump range, no upkeep costs just those few minor points...oh and doesn't require special fuel, half the cool down time, nothing to give an ingame advantage we are all about balance here, oh sorry I forgot, full shipyard, +5 INF to nominated faction when FC in system, and 5% from every sale on the onboard rare commodities market goes to the owner. That's all honest, just a little thank you to the early backers, not going to disadvantage anyone else promise. Oh dear nearly forgot.. I did mention they're free to COBRA IV owners?, oh so sorry thought we'd covered that already.

Top Bottom