Cobra Mk IV still unusable

Every few months, I re-report this, hoping that it will get fixed. I can see it in the ship transfer menu, I can pay to transfer it. But when it arrives at the station, it does not show up in the Stored Ships. I miss flying my Mk IV, I haven't been able to fly it since the January Update, almost a year ago.

So you keep posting here and no xbo cmdrs have told you to do the right thing and contact support? Jeez they're a cruel bunch
Truth, in general, I have found the majority of the ED community to be everything from unhelpful to just darn right rude. I realize that I am part of a small population that actually liked the Mk IV, but it's no exscuse to not help another player find a valid solution to their problem.

Yeah, I found that today after checking on my "Issue" in the "Issue Tracker." My issue had expired due to lack of evidence, yet when I searched for other issues that were the exact same thing (and yes, there are a bunch of people who have lost the ability to fly the Mk IV), I find some had been tagged as invalid with a message directing the Issue OP to the support ticket page.

It's the Goddesses minions.
You know, the ones that have to move your ships for you.

They just love that little wonderful exclusive ship, so much; they sometimes forget, that they are meant to be delivering it somewhere.

I realize that I am part of a small population that actually liked the Mk IV, but it's no exscuse to not help another player find a valid solution to their problem.
I'd like to help. Maybe ask FDev to transfer it to my account, and i'll see if i can see it in-game?

Otherwise, yeah direct support ticket. The problem with the issue tracker is, as you noticed, not enough votes on a single ticket makes it get discarded. Been that way ever since they moved to the new system.

The last time I transferred my Mk IV (which I also love by the way) is when I purchased a Fleet Carrier and I relocated all my ships to it. I don't know if this bug was present at that time, but it worked for me just fine, it's on my FC and I can use it. In theory. However, I haven't flown or transferred it since.

I had a similar problem, where I had it missing from my list of stored ships. I fixed it by deleting my local game data on my Xbox. It's backed up on frontier servers but I did lose my key bindings and visited stars.

Hello old bean,

Have you tried looking behind the sofa? one usually always finds lost bits and pieces there, what what.

Toodly Pipsky

Top Bottom