Collecting a griefer's 2,000,000 bounty

The Replicated Man

T
Nice one mate. Now if you only managed to KWS him, that would have been splendid.

They aren't a 'hard' counter to anything except possibly missile spam, and they aren't even very effective at that any more since the (needed, don't get me wrong) cooldown nerf. They are however, effective against everything, is that maybe what you meant?

I meant "amazing amounts of things":)
They aren't a 'hard' counter to anything except possibly missile spam, and they aren't even very effective at that any more since the (needed, don't get me wrong) cooldown nerf. They are however, effective against everything, is that maybe what you meant?

To some extent against missiles, still extremely effective vs gimbals and/or big ships, and pretty much everything in duel if pilot fighting them don't have "select biggest threat" in their HOTAS(not case in this video i presume) I think that benefits for pilots who are good with them is higher in non-linear way than other weapons, maybe with exception of rail-guns, and don't get me wrong, i m 10 days short of getting APA, and i have multiple focused/LR PA in my storage, my favourite PvP ship uses them as primary weapons.
That's what i meant:)

I meant "amazing amounts of things":)

To some extent against missiles, still extremely effective vs gimbals and/or big ships, and pretty much everything in duel if pilot fighting them don't have "select biggest threat" in their HOTAS(not case in this video i presume) I think that benefits for pilots who are good with them is higher in non-linear way than other weapons, maybe with exception of rail-guns, and don't get me wrong, i m 10 days short of getting APA, and i have multiple focused/LR PA in my storage, my favourite PvP ship uses them as primary weapons.
That's what i meant:)
Yeh, and I say "it's not a 'counter' to anything much", let alone 'amazing amounts of things'. :)

I don't think that whether or not a player has their keybinds set appropriately ought to determine a weapon's overall status in the hierarchy or be therefore a 'counter'. A counter to those who haven't learned the controls of Elite properly yet, sure. lol. Good luck with your APAs, have fun. This video is a good demonstration of the correct way to use them, in volleys of multiple shots, rather than pot-shotting, as is the tradition. (y)

Last edited:

The Replicated Man

T
Would that have mattered much, due to the bounty cap?
It would have been more painful on the other guys end. He would have had to pay all his bounties. The person scanning would be limited to 2 mill per faction that issued the bounty(s)

I do like the triple focused APA setup...would be tempted to use it myself, if I had APAs.

Might try pairing my legacy focused PAs with some gimbaled MCs to see if it's more effective than the PA/railgun setup I normally run on the Krait...I do hate to sacrifice all of my hitscan weapons though, not to mention the feedback cascade for larger vessels.

That was a fun fight to watch. He doesn't use chaff, but has thermal feedback on his frags? Also, his biggest attack is obviously when he connects with the ram. His buddies standby until its over and then spam you with packhounds. Very classy.

Top Bottom