COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Phase Four, Week 4 - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Alcor
Station: Macdonald Settlement (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 1,728 Ls from main star, 81.71 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Auto-Fabricators, Micro Controllers and Resonating Separators
Time limit: 10th March 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Delivery campaigns in the Alcor and Colonia systems will complete the six starports along the Colonia Bridge.
Months of work on developing the transportation infrastructure between the core systems and the Colonia region are now coming to an end. Brewer Corporation’s latest press release specified the requirements:
For this final week, we are asking pilots to deliver auto-fabricators, micro controllers and resonating separators to Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system. These will allow us to install outfitting, shipyard and tech broker services as we bring the starports to full operational status.

Brewer Corporation is grateful to independent pilots for their dedication to constructing the Colonia Bridge. We are therefore pleased to offer various classes of pre-engineered, overcharged power plants* as well as exploration decals to the top 75% of contributors to this concluding stage. (*not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)

Finally, this is the last chance for pilots to obtain a Brewer Corporation decal, which will be awarded to every contributor to any of the Colonia Bridge initiatives as a token of gratitude.
Each tier reached will enable Brewer Corporation to establish a further service to five starports branching out from Alcor, as follows:
  • Tier 1: Outfitting
  • Tier 2: Shipyard
  • Tier 3: Human Tech Broker
If Tiers 1, 2 and 3 are successfully reached, the top 75% of participants will be awarded a 3A, 4A and 5A Pre-Engineered Overcharged Power Plant respectively (not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)
The Exploration decals are available for participating in this final initiative only. The decal colours provided are based on contribution as follows:
  • Top 75%: Emissive Red, Emissive White and Emissive Blue
  • Top 50%: Bronze
  • Top 25%: Silver
  • Top 10%: Gold
These decals will be awarded cumulatively.
The top ten contributors for each of the Colonia Bridge initiatives will have the opportunity to be named in tourist beacons that will commemorate the project’s conclusion. Every Commander who has contributed to any of the Colonia Bridge initiatives will receive a Brewer Corp decal.
Decal1.pngDecal2.pngDecal3.png
This campaign begins on the 3rd of March 3308 and will run for one week.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Auto-Fabricators, Micro Controllers and Resonating Separators to Macdonald Settlement in the Alcor system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Macdonald Settlement is at planet B 2
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Fleet Carrier Vendor/Admin
  • Prices at Macdonald Settlement:
    • Auto-Fabricators: 30,616 Cr/T
    • Micro Controllers: 44,720 Cr/T
    • Resonating Separators: 47,496 Cr/T
    Last updated: 3/3 @ 13:00 UTC
    RyS1YYR.png

5BdsQiu.png
    d6yXqWy.png

lXiCfoG.png
    xIzXXaB.png

M5djT8i.png

Horizons:
    SxAv5xh.png
    Latest status
    Last updated: 10 March, 06:005 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
    Current Participation Rewards:
    Global Progress: 142,546,092 tonnes delivered (T3 target: 1B tonnes)
    Contributors: 8,599
    Reward Tier: 3/4
    Global Reward:
    Outfitting, Shipyard and Human Tech Broker to be added to stations
    Top 10 CMDRs: 12,800,000 CR
    Top 10%: 8,000,000 CR
    Top 25%: 4,800,000 CR
    Top 50%: 3,200,000 CR
    Top 75%: 2,000,000 CR
    Top 100%: 200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
    Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I am guessing that tier 1 will be the 3, tier2 the 4 and tier 3 the 5
tho it does not explicitly state that

am guessing that is a standard overcharged PP which is just got by normal engineering?

(not a complaint at all btw I am fine with that)

I am guessing that tier 1 will be the 3, tier2 the 4 and tier 3 the 5
tho it does not explicitly state that

am guessing that is a standard overcharged PP which is just got by normal engineering?

(not a complaint at all btw I am fine with that)
If it's the same as the modified PP from last year's CG then it will have G5 armored too.

So some decals plus single-engineered PP. Not much, to be honest - I've expected a CG to give double-engineered FSDs to tech broker.
please, pretty please,
can we have confirmation by a reliable source that it is single engineered ?

it would be a shame (or another nail in the coffin) to learn that it is double engineered saturday, after the end of the CG...................................

IF it's the same as previous CG, will it be possible to apply an experimental effect in addition to overcharged+armored
Unknown. Most likely not. Workaround might work, though.
Single-engineered PP w\o special effect and w\o means to apply it is pretty much garbage.
can we have confirmation by a reliable source that it is single engineered ?
It says so in Colonia CG text. Additionally, there is no mention of second mod, just "overcharged powerplants".

Strong incentives (especially for heavy lifters) and rather small end-goal?
I forsee these will end before the weekend ends

Nice rewards. Class 4/5 OC/armoured PP are perfect for the Challtains and Federal Mediums, Class 3 for Explorers 👍🏼

And payout with an unshielded Cutter is 33 millions per load 🤑

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Double check you edits, Ta correct way round now..
Yeah, I didn't realise that Graphite had listed the commodities in reverse alphabetical order, unlike the OP where they are in alphabetical order! I hoped I'd managed to edit the prices before it was noticed, but reckoned without the eagle-eyed commanders here! :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom